Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3Sgte gen swaps
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Forced Induction
fran
hello guys!... i have one question! ^^... 94-99 3SGTE will fit perfect into 94 GT?... 90-94 3SGTE need some special thing?... what about mr2 3SGTE.... kindasad.gif frown.gif frown.gif kindasad.gif kindasad.gif
bccentaur3
All GEN 3sgtes will drop in and bolt up perfectly with no issues in your GT trim. The only issue you would have with a 3sgte fitting properly would be the MR2 3sgte. It will bolt up, but some brackets will need to be made for the alternator and stuff.
fran
nice... so its much more simple to fit any celica 3SGTE into my ST202 biggrin.gif... Im looking for one but here in my country its very hard to find :S
bccentaur3
EBAY my friend.
fran
yup im looking rigth there!... Have good prices smile.gif.. Now the problem its to import it!:.. Now its so dificult to import things here thx to my nice president Chavez (mtrfckr :@ ) srry about the word! ... :@ ....
bccentaur3
I'm sure there are some st185s at the junkyard.
fran
i found one 3SGTE here but dont have the ecu, wiring arness and sensor :S:S:S:S i cant buy it :S
bccentaur3
if its cheap enough buy it. You can pick up the rest from mr2oc or alltrac.net
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.