Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5sfe turbo manifold
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Forced Induction
BeefyT
i was wondering if this turbo manifold works for the 5sfe

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MR2-Celica-...emZ170266021450
presure2
stay away from the cheapo ebay stuff.

just buy a stock 2nd gen 3sgte manifold, it works perfectly well, bolts right up, and wont crack and fall apart on you.
RUNNIN-LOW
QUOTE (presure2 @ Sep 25, 2008 - 8:58 PM) *

just buy a stock 2nd gen 3sgte manifold, it works perfectly well, bolts right up, and wont crack and fall apart on you.

yes!!!please do not buy ebay cheap stuff it might look cool but its not worth it....those manifold crack like crazy..and if your a first timer on 5sfe or 3sgte or any turbo stuff please stay away...i should know, looks cool but when you beat it like crazy even just for one day or night..you rather spend the money and get a oem cast iron one....remember this on our motors IT ROCKS!!! i mean it really does rock and that will make things brake..just a little word of advice...
BeefyT
QUOTE (presure2 @ Sep 25, 2008 - 7:58 PM) *

Thanks for the heads up....do you know where i can find a oem manifold....and what turbo would u recommend me using....i dont want that big of numbers just a little bit of extra power and i wanna be able to keep the cars reliability
99GT
mr2oc

alltrac.net
celicast3sgte
I have one for sale! smile.gif
JDM_Factory
i have one with the turbo for sale biggrin.gif

Pm me if you're interested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.