Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Buying/Selling
Fastbird
I was hanging on to these to have completely redone in a custom color down the road, but grenading my TT Vette motor during some spirited driving left me hurting on cash so it's time to let these go. They're HP Design Wheel HPR-5's with a gunmetal finish.

Here's a pic of what they look like:

THe good: Two of the wheels are in really good shape.
The Bad: Two of the wheels are not so good, one of which is bent and will without a question need a professional repair. The other had a small section of curb rash and fell on it's face scuffing the clear coat. This should be able to be hand polished and cleaned up.

Currently two of the wheels have VERY new 215/35-18 General Exclaim UHP tires on them. One has a trashed UHP and one has a 225/40-18 Kuhmo on it (testing purposes). I do have a second Kuhmo tire, and though they're used they still have some life. Will include this too so either way you go you'll only NEED two tires to match up an entire set.

Pics:
Bent Wheel: This is the outside lip. The inside lip has a much sharper bend. Repair was a flat $140 at a local St. Louis wheel refinisher.

One of the good UHP tires and the other with the kuhmo tire.

Can get more pics upon request. They're in the attic above my garage and I'll pull them down and clean them up and get some more pics.

Looking for $325 shipped (given shipping for 4 wheel/tires +1 additional tire will be about $80, you're actually only paying about $240-250). These are VERY sweet wheels, and NO LONGER in production. Cost us over $850 for the wheels alone brand new in 2006. Have the one fixed and you've got a great looking set of wheels for under $500. Check my feedback and ask around here about me, I'm not a scam artiste' and am very honest.
95celgt
hmmm i really like these, ill get back to you tommorow, im gonna see if a buddy of mine wants my wheels and if he does ill pick these up smile.gif

oh and if i managed to score the extra cash, could you send the wheel to get repaired for me before they are shipped out??? we dont have wheel repair shops in these parts :S
Fastbird
QUOTE (95celgt @ Sep 28, 2008 - 11:16 PM) *
hmmm i really like these, ill get back to you tommorow, im gonna see if a buddy of mine wants my wheels and if he does ill pick these up smile.gif

oh and if i managed to score the extra cash, could you send the wheel to get repaired for me before they are shipped out??? we dont have wheel repair shops in these parts :S

Yeah, I could do that. It's a local to me shop so I can just drop off and pick up. They just have to straighten and refinish.
95celgt
niiiice well ill let you know tommorow when i get out of the hospital at 5 lol, i've had to throw away wheel sets because there are no wheel refinishers within a 200 mile radius lol, thanks for the trouble
Fastbird
No trouble at all. If you're buying them, I'll do everything I can to make sure that you're set up. Just my way of saying "thanks".
dustin15brown
and sean is a badass guy, so he will take care of you
these wheels are so sexy
Fastbird
QUOTE (dustin15brown @ Sep 29, 2008 - 4:20 PM) *
and sean is a badass guy, so he will take care of you
these wheels are so sexy

Thanks man!

Bumppity......would like to see these gone sooner rather than later. Got $8K to drop on a new motor. frown.gif
02bluerolla
do the bent wheels hold air?
Fastbird
QUOTE (02bluerolla @ Sep 29, 2008 - 6:07 PM) *
do the bent wheels hold air?

Yes. I drove 40 miles to work on it after hitting the pothole. Holding on for dear lift because it jacked both the wheel balance and my alignment something fierce, but it held and still has air in it 1.5 years later.
02bluerolla
if you still hve them by next week, i may buy from you, depending how my check comes out.
Fastbird
Sounds good. I'm not expecting them to go anywhere that fast.
Fastbird
Bump for a new day.
bseaman_5
You have pm
Fastbird
Wheels are tentatively sold to bseaman_5 pending payment on Friday.
Fastbird
SOLD! Thanks bseaman_5!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.