Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what do you guys think?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Forced Induction
aznpnoiboi55
im also working on my 5sfte and im wondering if this is any good or has anyone tried it?
please let me know....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/R-38MM-JDM-...sspagenameZWDVW
RUNNIN-LOW
well its up to you if you want to try and tell us, but if it was up to me i wouldnt..it might look good and stuff but its still ebay stuff. also if you have everything running right and hooked up, the item could break and rune your whole set up in a matter of secs....so just beware of what you buy on ebay.
_Jim_
You aren't going to get many positive answers on the item on this forum......mainly due to lack of experience, and limited knowledge of the item. Everyone here will just knock it because they see EBAY. If you want REAL information on knock off parts, don't bother looking here, you need to register to honda forums, or srt4 forums. They have much more useful and real life experience/proof/evidence on performance parts. I have heard many good things about this Wastegate on other forums, but you need to be careful. You need to start in 4th gear (because it is a much longer gear so you can load the turbo without accelerating to hard, gives to time to watch boost) and load the turbo. If you hold boost it works, if it doesn't hold boost then it could be a couple of things. The biggest problem I have read is that the casting is kind of poor and you MAY need to file the area around where the valve seals itself against the body. Not the 38mm valve, but the 38mm area where the valve seals off the exhaust gas from escaping. Good luck with your project.
supershannon77
Can th mods please merge this post with hhis other one and delete the 2 extra bc its confusing t follow with 2 threads going with the same info in it..

THANKS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.