Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: E-Manage Blue
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Forced Induction
Etak28
Hey, so as many of you know im turboing my 5sfe and am getting to the point of tuning.

So I've been doing research for days and I cant seem to find certain stuff and/or put everything together.

Thanks to pressure2's writeup on his safc II and the manual of the e-manage I kno how to wire the e-manage up to my ecu, however, there are two big issues on the e-manage i need to figure out.

1. Do I need to adjust the jumper settings within the e-manage and if so what to?

2. What is the correct rotary switch settings for the e-manage for our car? I think it's 2,4, ? --- not sure on last digit

I know i'm not the first to use the e-manage blue so any other fellow 5sfte completed people out there,,, your help would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!

thanks
ethan
1bwilson
I think those of us with a 5sfte are running a emanage ultimate or are planning on running a ultimate. Im not sure if anyone is running a blue.
Etak28
http://www.greddy.com/img/PHP/products/pdf/1286.pdf

okay so this tells me about the jumper settings which i'm pretty sure they are all 1-2 for our vehicle which is why no one ever changed anything since we dont have a vtech except for the pulse input which is just left open, not 1-2...

hopefully, this helps some of you guys looking to follow my path on the blue e-manage

as for the rotary settings im pretty sure the digits are ******* mean im positive 2*,4*,0 however the third digit im uncertain about however im going to have greddy tech support confirm it for me

hope this helps some of you so you never have to do nearly as much computer searching as i have
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.