Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: unknown celica
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
ZEROCOOL
i seen a blue celica in oakland today, it looks stock BUT it had a VARIS EXTREMOR roof spoiler i lik...
we both look at ours cars as we was headin in opposite wayz and i just threw up a peace sign n he drove off
does anybody know him..?????
xredjokerx
yeah that was me haha last time i saw your brothers car near burger king and pho hoa hiep. lets meet up sometime man.

nice gt4 hood haha i was like... "whats that car.. oh **** gt4 conversion!" haha i was kinda shocked but it looks good man.

Add45
small world
MaskedMan
Dang, we all gotta meet up then.
ZEROCOOL
QUOTE (xredjokerx @ Nov 1, 2008 - 4:57 AM) *
yeah that was me haha last time i saw your brothers car near burger king and pho hoa hiep. lets meet up sometime man.

nice gt4 hood haha i was like... "whats that car.. oh **** gt4 conversion!" haha i was kinda shocked but it looks good man.

yeah, i stay on 15th ave and e15th st, you'll c my car parked behind da gate.....maskedman is trin 2 strat a meet 2gether....if u want, come 2 my spot so i can check our cars.

u might of notice already but my brother has da gt4 front end 2 but he has da trd spoiler
ZEROCOOL
QUOTE (MaskedMan @ Nov 1, 2008 - 6:24 AM) *
Dang, we all gotta meet up then.

im still down....n im gonna force my brother 2 go.
MaskedMan
Cool, well I'm still in the middle of putting my car together. Where is a good place to meet around here (and grab some food smile.gif)
ZEROCOOL
QUOTE (MaskedMan @ Nov 2, 2008 - 6:33 AM) *
Cool, well I'm still in the middle of putting my car together. Where is a good place to meet around here (and grab some food smile.gif)

maybe IN-INOUT or SONIC in livermore, i think theres past hercules????
xredjokerx
im down. just lemme know the place and time. we could just meet up at masked's house so we can help him out with the car since hes been getting hella crap lately =/ let me know guys and yeah zero i left a comment on your profile but i live close to you. we should meet up, if u wanna get pho or something haha.
CelicaST_CALI
ill be in Patterson on Tuesday for a soccer playoffs...anyone wanna see me play bench??hahaha
MaskedMan
QUOTE (xredjokerx @ Nov 3, 2008 - 6:05 PM) *
im down. just lemme know the place and time. we could just meet up at masked's house so we can help him out with the car since hes been getting hella crap lately =/ let me know guys and yeah zero i left a comment on your profile but i live close to you. we should meet up, if u wanna get pho or something haha.

Yeah guys, if you ever want to just meet at my hosue, that's no problem at all. Although, I would really like to eat some pho too...
xredjokerx
dude lets go to pho hoa hiep haha right next to my house i can even walk there its so close. otherwise i'd be down to drive to frisco on like.. friday saturday or sunday lol lemme know guys
ZEROCOOL
QUOTE (xredjokerx @ Nov 4, 2008 - 9:01 AM) *
dude lets go to pho hoa hiep haha right next to my house i can even walk there its so close. otherwise i'd be down to drive to frisco on like.. friday saturday or sunday lol lemme know guys

is dat da 1 on e14th, next door to cam-hong????
dont know da name....we just call it da green house cause it has som green roof thingy.
but dat place is fockin good...lolz

oh yeah, just 2 let yal know my front bumper paint is still chippin .....no $$$
xredjokerx
yeah its the one next to cam hong (huong? i think) anyway im down. lets set a date for us to meet up. we can call cama too haha.

oh yeah hey zero do u have a civic too cuz i saw one in alameda today near kfc with a "zerocool" decal on the trunk. and some japanese words too
MaskedMan
I will let CAMA know about it when we set a date smile.gif. Our schedules are pretty similiar too so it should work out. On weekends though, I work until 6pm, and start work at 6am on Saturday so Fridays I don't usually hang out too late (but I can, if I can justify it haha). I'm not sure if you guys are typically free on any weekdays? I'm down to go even without much planning. We already make up probably half of the NorCal guys right here haha, so we probably don't need to plan much.
xredjokerx
uhh.. im down for thursday nights biggrin.gif

what about calijeff or daazndood... hrmmm
Peenbooy
Yo wassup guys! I live near Oakland too haha. And i knwo that Pho place you're talking about!
xredjokerx
come with us when we meet up haha

do u have a white celica.. haha i saw one the other day near the chicken noodle place... on 7th ave
ZEROCOOL
QUOTE (xredjokerx @ Nov 5, 2008 - 2:55 AM) *
yeah its the one next to cam hong (huong? i think) anyway im down. lets set a date for us to meet up. we can call cama too haha.

oh yeah hey zero do u have a civic too cuz i saw one in alameda today near kfc with a "zerocool" decal on the trunk. and some japanese words too

naw i have just my 6g .....wat year civic??? cause i have a EG civic in my crew .......u said u seen 1 on da truck of a civic?????? nobody i know, looks lik someone got a hold of 1 of my stickers ....gotta check dat foo...lolz............for real.
im free after 3pm.....but i start work at 6am......wat ever yal got plan im down.

my brother is doin som tattoos at my place 2marrow if yal wanna com threw.
Peenbooy
That would be cool to meet up with you guys haha.
And if you were talking to me joker, I have a red 6g.
And who was talkin bout going to Sonic earlier, that sounds good haha.
Peenbooy
MaskedMan
Oh so do we all have different color 6g's!? Nice.

Ok, so I'm down to meet up. Which night shall we do this? joker, you said Thursday night? Hmm well I know I said I was free week nights haha, but if it were between Thursday and Saturday night, then Saturday would be better. Sunday even better! Hahaha. Well ok, how about we just post our schedules up and see when we are available for a meet?
xredjokerx
aww i was hoping for tomorrow. snaps haha

im free every weeknight except wednesdays
MaskedMan
QUOTE (xredjokerx @ Nov 6, 2008 - 2:00 AM) *
aww i was hoping for tomorrow. snaps haha

im free every weeknight except wednesdays

Well hey if you want to meet up tonight thats fine too! im actually free all day today!
xredjokerx
lol alright lets meet up... u want me to meet u at ur place? or do u wanna meet up in oakland with zerocool too?

imma go for a jog around the lake so just pm me ur address or something i was gunna head over to zerocools at like 4 but if ur free i'll come by earlier haha
MaskedMan
QUOTE (xredjokerx @ Nov 6, 2008 - 12:43 PM) *
lol alright lets meet up... u want me to meet u at ur place? or do u wanna meet up in oakland with zerocool too?

imma go for a jog around the lake so just pm me ur address or something i was gunna head over to zerocools at like 4 but if ur free i'll come by earlier haha

Yeah If you want to meet up here that's cool. I will PM you my address and contact number.
xredjokerx
hey peenboy and zerocool if u guys get this just pm me ur address when u get this.. im going to go to maskeds place and i got gps and internet on my phone so i'll be able to find u guys im thinking dinner tonight at the pho house? lemme know guys! imma head over to masked... in a bit
MaskedMan
I only took 2 pictures tonight haha. Ok I'm going to look for something to eat now.

xredjokerx
QUOTE (Peenbooy @ Nov 6, 2008 - 12:31 AM) *

you know... i just realized... do u live on bay farm on justin circle? cuz i seen a red celica there all the time but if thats you.. then awesome u live right next to my friend

masked::

it was hella fun today thanks for making it out. thanks zerocool, azn87, tiptattoos.. hit me up anytime guys we can always chill
nice uploading the pics... and WE JUST ATE. WTF UR HUNGRY AGAIN? lol
MaskedMan
Yeah, I ate another cheeseburger. I'm still hungry dude. laugh.gif
xredjokerx
=O. ur crazy man. ur metabolism is crazy lol

get that turbo in there you one-cat non-cali spec 135hp monster lol

edit:
hey masked we were talking about engine swaps and turbos today...

beams//v6 - 1mzfe//turbo

which oneeee?
MaskedMan
beams ftw. Seriously, after talking about it today, I'm considering the Beams myself too haha. Wait, dude, I just thought of an even crazier idea... hmmm. I'm going to need to research this some more.
xredjokerx
why not v6. its crazy in terms of torque... and it drops in fairly easy... beams is harder to get ahold of too... >__> gimme ur turbo setup then HAHA
MaskedMan
QUOTE (xredjokerx @ Nov 7, 2008 - 1:17 AM) *
why not v6. its crazy in terms of torque... and it drops in fairly easy... beams is harder to get ahold of too... >__> gimme ur turbo setup then HAHA

Personally, I think the V6 would be extra weight that you won't need unless you have a higher power goal. But you are right, it would be lots of torque, then throw a supercharger on it... mmmm...

Rargggg so many engine choices I would like to try! I would really really really (etc) like to swap in the Beams, but I can't do it until I really feel like I have a full understanding of the 5s and what it's capable of.
xredjokerx
i just gave u a call lol but you didnt answer! its fine

well.. i recall a v6 weighting less than a 3sgte engine.. so i dunno how it compares to the 3sge engine.. the thing is beams would drop right in but it is a 4 banger and it is harder to source... v6 would require more wiring but easier to find and v6...

HRM CHOICES CHOICES. i actually really want a v6 i think.. but if beams is ALOT simpler.. then that might sway me too.

like this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Camry-Avalo...sQ5fAccessories
MaskedMan
Well if you can find it, then you found it, and then it doesn't matter what's harder to source at that point. I wouldn't say that the Beams is A LOT simpler.

The V6 would be nice, because I believe if you got a USDM one from a camry from like 96 or newer, then you should be able to get that swap legalized. Gosh, I gotta stop thinking bout engine swaps or I'll never get to sleep. I'll start thinking about super hybrid swaps like a Tacoma 2TR-FE swap, or a 3UR-FE 5.7L Tundra engine and then Twin Turbo it... oh man... Too bad that is completely overkill even if it were even possible haha.

Haha you called me? I'm not good at answering calls haha. Text message has a 58% higher change of getting to me. But only if the text contains more than 1 word. Text messages consisting of only "?" or ":)" or "lol" will probably not get a reply from me haha. Unless it's from a cute asian girl, but still... those 1 word texts... rawr...

EDIT: I thought you wanted to do a manual swap hahaha.
xredjokerx
what about wiring for the beams engine and the v6? the v6 is obdII too.. i think or actually the 1mz isnt... but im worried about wiring...

edit::
the 1mz IS OBDII but i'd want to do the 3mz

3MZ-FE:
-3.3L
-aluminum alloy block
-VVTi equipped
-shares many components with 1MZ-FE
-sequential fuel injection
-forged steel connecting rod
-drive by wire
-engine hp/trq
*225hp @ 5600rpm / 240ftlb @ 3600rpm
-found in USDM
MaskedMan
QUOTE (xredjokerx @ Nov 7, 2008 - 1:58 AM) *
what about wiring for the beams engine and the v6? the v6 is obdII too.. i think or actually the 1mz isnt... but im worried about wiring...

edit::
the 1mz IS OBDII but i'd want to do the 3mz

3MZ-FE:
-3.3L
-aluminum alloy block
-VVTi equipped
-shares many components with 1MZ-FE
-sequential fuel injection
-forged steel connecting rod
-drive by wire
-engine hp/trq
*225hp @ 5600rpm / 240ftlb @ 3600rpm
-found in USDM

I don't want to say that wiring is easy, cause sometimes it can be a pain. But if you have all the wiring diagrams, take your time, and have an uncut wiring harness, then it's pretty straight forward. It's not so much which one is harder to wire (cause honestly, the wiring difficulty is comparable between the 2), it's about how complete the motor you get is. If you get a motor that has no ECU, cut harness, and missing sensors, then that swap is going to be more difficult even if it's just a 7afe/5sfe swap. Just make sure you have everything you need, and everything else will go a lot smoother.
xredjokerx
ahh i see i see.... well then i'd have to look locally for the engine anyways.. the 3mz comes in siennas so i guess i'll have to source another tranny. i suppose the e153... with LSD? biggrin.gif manual? biggrin.gif <3 <3 so.. i should be looking for a complete engine with all sensors and complete harness and an ecu.. i'll keep that in mind. i doubt i'll be doing this swap anytime soon, but i guess its nice to dream is there anything else i should look for that comes with the engine?

ok i guess not the 3.3L since.. it takes 91 octane i think.. 1mz? yee yee not legal
MaskedMan
Oh well, at least for now you have a ゼロカ-ル decal from this meet smile.gif.
xredjokerx
lol yeah... im hella tired.. dont tell me u have work in 3:30 hours >__<

hrmmm the 1mz actually looks pretty affordable... biggrin.gif
MaskedMan
just go buy a V6 haha. Yeah I gotta work, but sleepy work is the best. It makes everything at work REALLY funny for no reason haha. Tomorrow is Friday which means free drinks for the day. I usually load up on Rocksstars and that gets me through the day smile.gif. Ofcourse I would prefere just not to work tomorrow, but if I plan to host a meet on a weekend, I'm going to have to take a day off work in the future. Sigh, oh well. I'm either going to sleep or eat right now, and since there is not much to eat right now, i think I'll go to sleep haha.
xredjokerx
>__< sorry for keeping u up lol im just bored and not tired yet... and the whole engine swapping thing we discussed today is really tempting... we'll see but yeah... go to sleep, i'll see u sometime this month to check out the turbo setup haha

btw::

masked i wanted to help u fix some of ur hatch stuff today actually but we headed out pretty fast... are there things that i could help u do to get the hatch running sooner? i got plenty free time so yeah
ZEROCOOL
lol i had fun
thx for comin out....next time we should do a all day thing.
gotta plan another meet n try to get da 2 other guys to com...lolz

im wit yal bout da BEAM....fock da 3sgte...its all bout da 3SGE...biggrin.gif...........maybe turbo it later lolz

redjocker...welcome to da crew now give me ur spoiler biggrin.gif....
maskedman.... let me know when u get ur windows tinted cause i got a sticker for u too.
azn.....we gotta get u n a pic lolz

p.s.
i aint got work till 9am monday so if yal got somthin plan for sunday im free.
one more thing:
yal eat to much....hahahahahahaha
MaskedMan
HahaHa well Sunday I'll be working, BUT if y'all wanted to meet me at work at 3:30pm then that would be cool. I'm supposed to get off work at 4:00pm on the dot, but usually we aren't busy, and then we leave early. What I usually do is ensure I get out at 3:30 is not take a lunch break. That way, I can clock off work half an hour early, bring my Celica in, and work on it smile.gif. That's what CAMAricer did last week. We balanced the wheels to his SC430. Yeah, if you want to meet up this Sunday, just meet me at work, and I guess we could find something to do (which will most likely involve eating smile.gif).
xredjokerx
im down. lemme know zerocool we can head out there on sunday
ZEROCOOL
im down hit me up at 510 502 0985
MaskedMan
I still haven't heard from CAMAricer yet. There's the possibility he is out of town, but I'll see if I can get a hold of him before tomorrow. Ok, so I guess the plan can be to meet me at work, then we can go over to my house for a second so I can change clothes real quick, or else I'll smell like Toyota oil for the rest of the day. Toyota oil scent doesn't exactly pick up the ladies, but if it did work for one, then she would be either really really cool, or just really weird haha.

Just hit me up or drive right into the Service area. There should be no managers tomorrow (I love Sundays) so you can just ask for me (my name is Derrick at work, NOT MaskedMan hahaha). I got a package in the mail yesterday that was addressed to MaskedMan and I'm like wth haha. Anyways, yeah my car will most likely be parked inside if you go straight through service (Nam should know where I park my car if he meets up with you first) just park by me, there should be room since most of the customer cars will be gone by then. And yeah, as soon as I'm good to leave, then we'll head out smile.gif.
xredjokerx
alright.. can i get the address for the place u work maskedman?
MaskedMan
Yeah, here's the address.

255 San Pedro Rd
Daly City, CA 94014
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.