Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Air Intakes
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
CPleasure
I'm trying to get a cool air intake premade kit online as the places around here are very limited, but I can only find kits by injen online... And its all the same kit. Aren't there any other companies that make air intake systems for this car? Also, if anyone's used this https://www.truckchamp.com/index.asp?PageAc...mp;ProdID=90875 is it any good? Appreciate it
Promasta
there are only 2: the injen and the weapon r
the injen is better but costs more
on the dyno it will give you 1-2 more whp
it also sounds a bit deeper at higher rpms, same as stock at low rpms
the best option for the money is to use a drop in k&n filter in the stock air box and remove the bottom resevoior
i bought the injen because it was only $70 shipped used and it looks cooler than stock
CPleasure
Awesome, appreciate it. =] Think im gonna go with the injen
99Celica
QUOTE (CPleasure @ Dec 2, 2008 - 3:35 PM) *
Awesome, appreciate it. =] Think im gonna go with the injen

you'll be very satisfied, looks and sounds great
speedz
ey u should buy mine wink.gif
95st-celica
think i paid 35 bucks for mine and it was better then both the injen and the weapon r
terbear4god4life
i thinck the best way to go is the way i took buy a 25 buck intake throw away filter buy a weapon or injen filter and....

BOOM you saved yourself a hundred bucks.. pipes are pipes its the filter that matters smile.gif
99Celica
well legality plays a factor too, I wanted that all-mighty carb stamp. Idk about the laws in NC
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.