Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 7AFE CELICA 94 CONT....
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
legalkid86
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THE WHOLE TURBO KIT FOR A 1.8 7AFE 94 AND WOULD IT BE WORTHED DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHAT I'D BE RUNNING ON THE QUARTER MILE AND I WAS LOOKING FOR THE ALL 4 LIGHTS LIKE NEW/ IN GOOD COND. I WANT THE ONES THAT LOOK LIKE PROJECTOR LIGHTS IF ANY CHANCE...IF ANYONE KNOWS THANKS

LGLKID.....THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS ON THE PREV. POST. smile.gif biggrin.gif

ALSO LIKE A CUSTOM HOOD, I WANT TO MAKE THE CAR AWESOM BEFORE I SENT IT OFF TO BE PAINTED ANYONE HAVE ANY PARTS OUT THERE>?>>?
celica9110
http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showto...amp;hl=hurley97
stefs turbo on the 7A
CelicaST_CALI

first there is no 7afe turbo kit..u have to piece it together by yourself..

If u want lights that looks like projectors then u have to buy projectors....

for a hood there is a C-ONE,invader,and a stock carbon fiber..message me if u need help with other stuff..
legalkid86
QUOTE (CelicaST_CALI @ Dec 14, 2008 - 11:07 PM) *

first there is no 7afe turbo kit..u have to piece it together by yourself..

If u want lights that looks like projectors then u have to buy projectors....

for a hood there is a C-ONE,invader,and a stock carbon fiber..message me if u need help with other stuff..

HOW MUCH DO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS COME TO??? AND WELL HOW WOULD I BE ABLE TO MODIFY FOR MORE HP FOR THIS CAR???
THANKS
celica9110
about what price its the oem carbon fiber hood?
CelicaST_CALI
depends where u get them from..Just keep browsing the FS section there is one there once and a while..id say ROUGHLY 200-500

How much more power do u want legal kid??TURN THE CAPS LOCKS OFF

projectors are 800$ for a set from lewfx
celica9110
QUOTE (CelicaST_CALI @ Dec 14, 2008 - 11:17 PM) *
depends where u get them from..Just keep browsing the FS section there is one there once and a while..id say ROUGHLY 200-500

How much more power do u want legal kid??TURN THE CAPS LOCKS OFF

thanx this is totally gonna happen after i lower my car
=]
btw yeah no caps needed
laugh.gif
95CelicaST

YOU'D BE BETTER OFF POSTING IN THE PROPER FORUM - SUCH AS THE F/S AND WTB FORUM THAN IN GENERAL DISCUSSION WHEN LOOKING FOR AWESOME SWEET MODS FOR YOUR CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RickJamesBish
DUDE, THIS MOTHERFUKCER REPLIED TO A POST WITH A PICTURE OF A CAPS LOCK KEY AND STILL REPLIED IN CAPS! WTFFFF!11112121!!!!1!!
95CelicaST
LOUD NOISES10!!!!!!!!111!!11!!112threefor
celica9110
QUOTE (95CelicaST @ Dec 15, 2008 - 5:00 PM) *

five6seveneight910
mobsterk
If your tryin to run quarter mile runs, you are better off with all motor!! dont go turbo!!!
CelicaST_CALI
QUOTE (mobsterk @ Dec 17, 2008 - 5:04 PM) *
If your tryin to run quarter mile runs, you are better off with all motor!! dont go turbo!!!

logic?
RickJamesBish
mrgrape?
CelicaST_CALI
QUOTE (RickJamesBish @ Dec 17, 2008 - 5:09 PM) *
mrgrape?

what are you talking about??

a turbo would help ur 1/4 time a lot..... if you do it right..you cant just go slap the cheapest turbo u can find and expect your engine to last...
tomazws
QUOTE (CelicaST_CALI @ Dec 17, 2008 - 5:33 PM) *
QUOTE (RickJamesBish @ Dec 17, 2008 - 5:09 PM) *
mrgrape?

what are you talking about??

a turbo would help ur 1/4 time a lot..... if you do it right..you cant just go slap the cheapest turbo u can find and expect your engine to last...

MR GRAPE IS THE WELL KNOWN GENIUS IN THIS 6GC COMMUNITY. DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING?
95CelicaST
I DON'T KNOW WHY WE'RE YELLING!!!!!!!
Theshanon
QUOTE (mobsterk @ Dec 17, 2008 - 9:04 PM) *

i think you got it twisted my friend, i beleive its track cars that are better off being all motor, they would most probably pull out faster on turns due to the fact that there is no lag =O
aww_shoook_em
QUOTE (celica9110 @ Dec 15, 2008 - 10:26 PM) *
QUOTE (95CelicaST @ Dec 15, 2008 - 5:00 PM) *

five6seveneight910

O I C U 8 1 2!!!!

tee hee biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
manphibian
what is this crap?!

Closed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.