Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: weapon r intake
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
yep
ive been looking at weapon r intakes and ive got a question... does the intake they sell for the celica fit the 5s-fe? since they dont say the engine its for i just want to make sure its not for the 7a-fe. i know they sell one for the camry 5s-fe and am just wondering if i should get that one instead...
CelicaGuy97
i believe that the intakes will fit both the gt and the st
Andason
I have a 5SFE and my Weapon R is great.
Rivo
Wish I kept my Weapon R intake from my old celi, now i have to shell out $140 to get a proper one (with Defuser and all) and toss out the filter and everything else, /sigh...
FallenHero
I have one i ordered from nopi last year I will sell for $100 shipped!

Jon
Rivo
The one you got from Nopi is an old Weapon R intake, not the kind that they put out now with Dragonintakes. When the companies merged, they invented the Defuser, which twists the air in a special way as it enters the manifold. That's the one I had, that's what I need back :rolleyes:
FallenHero
sorta like the miracle 'tornado' thing ehh? not to be an ass, but that will do absolutely nothing on a short ram intake with one minor bend...

Jon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.