Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello all
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
waveydavey
hello everyone, thought id pop over from celica-club and register on here too.

a little about me

my name is David, Dave, Davey or Waves, i answear to all of them.
iam 22 approcing 23, live in the north east of England and ive had my celica for nearly 2 years and love it.
Oh and my GF also has a gen 6 celica.

piccies for you all, you all love pics dont you?

and the girls car here

what you lot think?

plasticgeordie2007
Welcome Dave,

Nice to see another friendly face over here.
manphibian
alright Davey biggrin.gif

Dawn's registered on here too. She did a thread a while back smile.gif
waveydavey
yeh i know manphibs, shes quiet on here tho. thought id sign up as you aint bothering with ccuk anymore
manphibian
Yeah mate rolleyes.gif Bill T has made the place crap for me recently.

I still can't believe how shiney you made that engine bay! It's unreal!
DEATH
The pics of the two cars together is the sechs
Welcome
CelicaBabeUK
Heyhey my beloved

Thought i would back on since you joined....pics looks good, thanks for adding some of my car smile.gif

Have fun babe xx
zero07
Really nice, I like what you did to the front of the red one. Both cars are sick!
richee3
Hey, welcome to the site. I love both of your cars!

Quick question. What are those little black things in front of the headlights on the red car? Are those like headlight washer nozzles or something?
waveydavey
yes as i have a UK car (red one) i have washer jets for the headlights, great fun when you get chavs (kids wearing burberry) on side of road, quick squirt he he.
and the black one is JDM which dont come with the washer jets.
Batman722
I've been following your mod thread on the ccuk, glad you made you way over here smile.gif
richee3
QUOTE (waveydavey @ Jan 5, 2009 - 5:58 PM) *
yes as i have a UK car (red one) i have washer jets for the headlights, great fun when you get chavs (kids wearing burberry) on side of road, quick squirt he he.
and the black one is JDM which dont come with the washer jets.

Neat. I didn't know our cars ever came with those. I would have thought that if a UK car came with it that a JDM car would too. Learn something new every day!
Dr_Tweak
Welcome to the forum! smile.gif

What's with the red inlet on the red car, is that for the air intake?

-Doc
95st-celica
im tryin to figure out what your hiding under the hood of your girls car...what is the sneakey red inlet tube in the grill??
whatthe
Both your cars are looking amazing guy and gurl !!. To the red celica, how did you get the bumper top grill cutout done? And a question to the black celica what rims are those?

Im loving both your cars. I never would of known how sexy gen7 rims in white looked.
waveydavey
QUOTE (95st-celica @ Jan 5, 2009 - 9:50 PM) *
im tryin to figure out what your hiding under the hood of your girls car...what is the sneakey red inlet tube in the grill??

she has a 3MZ-FE 3.0 V6 engine conversion under the hood, naa just has the 3S-GE engine and has that sneaky red inlet tube to the HKS filter.
waveydavey
QUOTE (whatthe @ Jan 5, 2009 - 11:57 PM) *
Both your cars are looking amazing guy and gurl !!. To the red celica, how did you get the bumper top grill cutout done? And a question to the black celica what rims are those?

Im loving both your cars. I never would of known how sexy gen7 rims in white looked.

i cut the hole in the bumper using a jigsaw, measured it all up and drew were i was going to cut and went for it.

the rims on the black car are Tenzo DC-6 Version 1 18"
vsideboy
QUOTE (richee3 @ Jan 6, 2009 - 1:46 AM) *
Neat. I didn't know our cars ever came with those. I would have thought that if a UK car came with it that a JDM car would too. Learn something new every day!

Nah mate, we get gallons more rain in the UK than they do in Japan. Our roads and cars are ALWAYS filthy!

UK Supras have headlight wash too whereas the JDM's don't.

And welcome Dave, I don't get on here or CCUK very much these days, tend to spend all my time on gt4oc. seem to be a good crowd on here though so I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.

Dan
whatthe
QUOTE (waveydavey @ Jan 6, 2009 - 6:11 PM) *
QUOTE (whatthe @ Jan 5, 2009 - 11:57 PM) *

i cut the hole in the bumper using a jigsaw, measured it all up and drew were i was going to cut and went for it.

come over and do mine yeh? ahahh biggrin.gif
CelicaBabeUK
Well i was going to answer all thge questions about my car but Davey has done it for me smile.gif

Thanks for all the lovely comments, as i have been on here a while but not posted in months i will start a new thread and up you all on the progress since i joined smile.gif

Thanks again everyone for your great comments
Rusty

really nice red celica mate, really like your old wheels, I want to get me some like those smile.gif
Dan24
hello Dave, now where have i seen you before?
waveydavey
you are everywere now, your on my bloody xbox now too lol
Dan24
look out the window mate

im not there lol
waveydavey
hey i very nearly did ha ha
Dan24
QUOTE (waveydavey @ Jan 6, 2009 - 4:35 PM) *
hey i very nearly did ha ha

ROTFL laugh.gif
Jimmylegs
Ay up Waves. Whats up they ran out of driveways in the uk. laugh.gif Nice to see you on here to mate, car looking sweet, see you in May then eh?
manphibian
Get yourselves in the chat room lads.

No spamming allowed here! tongue.gif

http://www.6gc.net/chat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.