Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New member
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Wintersun
Hi everyone,
Thought I would come over and say hello! Have noticed a few others from the celica-club.co.uk have also joined too smile.gif

Been a Celica owner for 4 years, 1st had a 1996 ST which quickly got me hooked into the Celica scene!.

Then moved to a 1999 Celica SR (uk limited edition 1.8) Was fitted with 16" Momo alloys, side skirts, silver mesh grill and had Air con as standard.

I now have a 1994 JDM GT4 which I have had for about 2 months and is so much fun to drive. Thought I would never own one, but I just took the plunge and went for it smile.gif

Have a few mods planned such as GT4 spoiler riser blocks, skirts and spats. Engine mods I have no clue about. So will probs keep it pretty much standard. Will upgrade HT leads at some point, got some Halo spark plugs to fit, would like some projector head lights as some point, just to damn expensive tho!

Anyway, a few pics for you.
Cheers, Matt

xredjokerx
welcome to the site matt. we have many many many matts as you will come to know. by the way, we already have a member named WynterSun haha, now there are two of you xD.

anyways, nice GT4! let us know how it goes! welcome!
bccentaur3
Love the wheels but imo doesn't belong on a black car. Lower it and you'll be set, since you don't want to keep the motor standard.
Batman722
cheers Matt smile.gif

must be a big difference compared to the 1.8s you had !
Wintersun
Huge difference from the 1.8's and with the 4WD it sticks to the road like its on rails smile.gif
richee3
Hey, I love the GT4! Looks good. Hope you like the site as much as Celica Club.
Wintersun
QUOTE (richee3 @ Jan 6, 2009 - 12:21 AM) *
Hey, I love the GT4! Looks good. Hope you like the site as much as Celica Club.

Thanks!

Lots of good info on here and mods too, was reading one the other day about the guy who fitted heated seats, am tempted smile.gif
Is a great site!
manphibian
Alright matey smile.gif Glad to see another one making the leap across biggrin.gif

I'm not gonna be on CCUK any more. But i'll let you know what's happening with the car/ projectors wink.gif
vsideboy
Matt, you can get a set of HID's from fleabay for about £45, these are miles better than the standard headlights and I've had mine in about 6 months now with no problems. Nice car by the way.

Easiest and most cost efficient mod is a boost controller, raise the boost from 10-11psi standard to 17psi, lots more grins then mate believe me!
I just got a cheapish Greddy Profec Spec B and again I've had no problems with that either, installed myself, then my mate also got one from the same place and I helped him install that too, very easy.

Good to see another faffer, Luke its about time you got yourself one, then you can really join the GT4 clan on Call Of Duty!
plasticgeordie2007
Hi Matt another one from CCUK over here
spotv6
ive just jetted over myself tongue.gif
CelicaBabeUK
Hello

Nice to see you have also joined up

Its like a bulk move over from ccuk this week haha
zero07
Welcome to the site guys! Great lookin GT4!
manphibian
QUOTE (vsideboy @ Jan 6, 2009 - 12:27 PM) *
Luke its about time you got yourself one, then you can really join the GT4 clan on Call Of Duty!

Unlikely for a while mate tongue.gif

http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=64176
Dan24
HAHA hello mate
BloodyStupidDavey
Good grief! How many UK members do we need to qualify for our own sub-forum? wink.gif Anyway, welcome, newbie biggrin.gif
hockeyplyr24
awesome!

nice upgrade from the other celi!
richee3
QUOTE (BloodyStupidDavey @ Jan 6, 2009 - 4:58 PM) *
Good grief! How many UK members do we need to qualify for our own sub-forum? wink.gif Anyway, welcome, newbie biggrin.gif

With as many people that have just come over from Celica Club, I'd say there are enough people here now tongue.gif

Seriously, let's keep them coming.
vsideboy
QUOTE (manphibian @ Jan 6, 2009 - 8:28 PM) *
Luke its about time you got yourself one, then you can really join the GT4 clan on Call Of Duty!

Aw no not a hair dressers car!

See I got the GT4 when I still had the GT, just swapped over all the stuff I'd done on the GT to the GT4 and then I could tinker with the engine biggrin.gif

Now my sister's got the standard GT which I still technically own (don't ask)
manphibian
QUOTE (vsideboy @ Jan 7, 2009 - 7:54 AM) *

See I got the GT4 when I still had the GT, just swapped over all the stuff I'd done on the GT to the GT4 and then I could tinker with the engine biggrin.gif

I'd say the 180 TT is probably a hairdressers car, but the 225 mapped to 270 BHP isn't wink.gif
vsideboy
QUOTE (manphibian @ Jan 7, 2009 - 8:16 AM) *
QUOTE (vsideboy @ Jan 7, 2009 - 7:54 AM) *

I'd say the 180 TT is probably a hairdressers car, but the 225 mapped to 270 BHP isn't wink.gif

yeah yeah, can i have it shaved on a number 2 round the back and then blend it in with the top lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.