Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OBX Header?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
CPleasure
Whats happenin people.... I've been looking around for a header and of course I am well aware of the ebay header, but I came across this OBX Performance header last night and I was just wondering if anyone has ever used this one before... it can be found at http://www.2kracing.com/Product/18422.html
It's a bit pricey compared to the ebay header but who knows, maybe it's worth it?
Bitter
i'm pretty sure that if you find a picture of the OBX, its the same as the E-bay part, except for the price markup.
CPleasure
Yeah I was trying to find one, because that site is somewhat unreliable as far as pictures go from what I can tell. I also found this other header from 'Bosal' found here: http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/details/...33-1794006.html
which happens to not have a pic wink.gif I'm probably gonna end up ordering one from ebay but I was just trying to see other options...
Bitter
Bosal is a maker of aftermarket OE style parts, not performance parts.
elastikman
Go for ebay headers!!
Are very good. cheap and make the same perfomance...

Just try to find the rigth model for you car.

I get diferent headers for my 7afe...it was need some work in they.

But after that ...Its was definely my best mod i done in my car.

3TST
Just be careful...
OBX are well known manufacturer of parts, which generally means top quality.
Ebay headers may be cheaper, but may be made of cheaper material and more likely to crack under strain, pressure, heat.
I guess it's a case of you get what you pay for.
jordisonjr
When you put after market headers on does it change the sound of your car? I was thinking about gettin headers but i still want that low pitched tuner sound and not a raspy muscle car kind of sound. will an after market header make a difference cause i've heard it does?
jcaron9gt4
It makes a difference in sound. It doesnt like a muscle car at all really, I'm sure someone has a clip on here somewhere. I used to have a clip of the sound when I had my headers on but I dont think I have it anymore.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.