Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyone know anything about mugen? (video game)
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
easternpiro1
I was trolling around youtube and wanted to know waht dc-mk fatilites looked like... lo and behold look what i stumbled onto!! its D-man! (one of my favorite marvel characters)

and there are A MILLION MORE where that came from! from what i can understand mugen is some sort of program where you can download your favorite characters from games and rig tehm to fight in a 2d enviornment. I saw peter griffin fighting spiderman and was like WTF?!?
how do you install in your computer? any reputable software i can download?

for those of you that like fighting games tell me what u think!

marvel-vs-dc-vs-capcom-vs-peter griffin?!?

vs ronald mcdonald!?

deadpool vs dark spiderman
95CelicaST
lame.
Random_Stranger
I used to mess around with Mugen. I ended up deleting it because I am not familiar with making my own characters and such. After finding so many characters, it turns out there are lots of LAME characters out there that people did and I do not want to devote time to make these characters or balance them out. So after awhile I just got rid of it all. I might have it on a back up disc.

If you can make your own characters, it would be more worth it. Because you can render them all to be the same. I don't like it because in comparison, you want the most characters you can get in a pack. But you get 500+ and 10% are cool, the other ones are like 8 bit mario with cheesy killer moves that make him almost godlike. That's what I didn't like about it. Too much time to balance the characters.
easternpiro1
i see... though it would be something to try out. how much space would it take up?
soulshadow
I thought you were refering to a MUGEN Civic SI or a MUGEN Muffler. I guess not. frown.gif
easternpiro1
honda talk is blasphemeous here!
Random_Stranger
QUOTE (easternpiro1 @ Feb 4, 2009 - 10:00 PM) *
i see... though it would be something to try out. how much space would it take up?

Well my current $#!T computer is ONLY 20 GB HD!!!!!! OMG!!! It only took up like 2 or 3 GB. New CPU this Friday.

Lemme rephrase that. It was 2 or 3 GB WITH the 500+ characters and screen packets with songs for levels and backgrounds and such.
richee3
QUOTE (soulshadow @ Feb 5, 2009 - 9:36 AM) *
I thought you were refering to a MUGEN Civic SI or a MUGEN Muffler. I guess not. frown.gif

Blasphemous or not, I was thinking the same thing. I was like uh..... who HASN'T heard of Mugen? Lol.

Hahahah speaking of Honda talk, my friend with the Civic blew his D15B today hahahaha!!!! It's what he gets for buying a motor with over 200,000 miles on it then driving the sh*t out of it. The oil pump went out then he spun a bearing. He was on his way to get his brakes replaced. I think he needs to prioritize... You know what? Here. Just watch the video he made. You'll get it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSOzTvoXPvs...player_embedded
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.