Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greddy E Manage
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
94TRDcelica
Right, I have a Greddy E manage ready to be fitted to help adjsut the fuelling at 4500rpm as Im getting a dip and I want to smooth the curve out for more of smoother climb.

However I phoned my local dyno tuning company and they suggested that fitting the emanage to my ECU may acutally reduce total BHP because you can't adjust timing on the celica?!? But they can definately do it, and not a bad price for dyno tuning either.

My question is has anyone fitted one to there JDM Gen6 GT before? If so what were the gains if any? My intention is to simply control the curve more but if its going to reduce power then im not so keen!!

I just need as much info as possible!

Cheers, appreciate it! wink.gif
Dr_Tweak
They are quite common, yes. And you can retard timing on the Emanage blue, just not advance it.

-Doc
crankyelbow
There is a few jumpers and what not to solder and the blue becomes the gold smile.gif

Google and you can see what has to be done specifically.

Not much else to add, I'm not aware of the difference as it would apply here, but just noting it can be done and it may be worth looking into.
94TRDcelica
I already have the Emanage, and im looking to get an ST202 harness for easy installation and removal!

All I want to know is if it is more likely to make a gain than a loss, All I really want to do is to be able to control the curve for a more responsive and smoother transition.

Cheers for the info!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.