Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ricecop.com
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
7aek
dear fellow celicans,

i've been spotted by this so called "rice trooper". it was near school. i just street parked my car to go into 7/11 and get a cup of coffee and when i come back, BAM! ricecop ticket. i was readin through the list of my offenses and i found: excessively large exhaust tip (it's a cat back not just a tip), improperly lowered (i only hab kyb's in the rear, it's still stock height), outrageous body kit, pointless big wing, and altezza head light(?) i didnt even know they existed.
anyways, i was deeply hurt by this ticket even though i know is just a stupid thing, and i juss wanted to vent.

guys would u look at my profile and tell me if my car is ricey.

their website is www.ricecop.com
Supersprynt
The only thing ricey that i can see is ur tail light covers.
The exhaust looks kinda big too, how wide is that?

So i just went to the site, some of it has nothing to do with rice. They have old Impala's and trucks that even if it was awful, wouldnt be ricey.

They do have some full fledged rice stuff tho. Like the Ford Taurus w/aluminum wing, Malibu with VTEC sticker, thats rice, but some of it is just ridiculous.

user posted image
This kid was in my car club and now he's top 10 Rice. 2 Years ago he won Best Of Show in the OnAll4sCarClub car show in Dutchess, NY
Sh0gunkid8721
i dont think your car is really "rice." even though it is a big wing, it fits the aggressive style of your invader kit so i dont know what else to say.
Matthew
the wing and body kit isnt so bad

that exhaust tip is humogous though

also i dont like the speakers in the hatch cover thing. i would've bought a box for them...just imagine how you are going to sell the car to someone with two holes in there
RedSunCelica
just add a apexi N1 exhaust. its not to big or to small and sounds nice. but over all the car is not bad. most of the time the rice cop tickets are from little kids driving around in daddys car.
Andason
QUOTE (Supersprynt @ Oct 11, 2003 - 8:20 AM)

So i just went to the site, some of it has nothing to do with rice. They have old Impala's and trucks that even if it was awful, wouldnt be ricey.

They do have some full fledged rice stuff tho. Like the Ford Taurus w/aluminum wing, Malibu with VTEC sticker, thats rice, but some of it is just ridiculous.

user posted image
This kid was in my car club and now he's top 10 Rice. 2 Years ago he won Best Of Show in the OnAll4sCarClub car show in Dutchess, NY

He'd win any car show in Green Bay, WI for sure.
Chrobis
OMG! just a bunch of haters! There are profesional touring cars in the rice or not part and people have them rated pretty close to RICE! Ha if an audi touring car is rice, then damn I wish I was rice!

edit: more in depth, ferrari's rated as rice???? there is a nice eclipse, and some other pretty nice cars... The Civic with the "R" logo you can buy from kragens is definitly rice but some of these other cars are definitly not!
blkGT
http://www.ricecop.com/viewpic.php?picture=Orange-MR2-1.jpg

this mr2 got a ticket for "oversized wing" and "outrageous bodykit"

that wing isnt much bigger then my stocker, and the bumper is ugly, but i kinda like that front. confused.gif
venomviper88
hey man what kinda sideskirts are those? those things look siccc
Cody
On that site it depends on who does the ticket. Most of them are right, in my opinion.
Matthew
that site is dumb

all the non ricers as they call it have domestics.

there are some imports out there that arent ricers...

and they cant even get their facts straight

they called an acura a import...umm hello its built in the U.S.
Cody
I'm looking at the forums now. 9 out of 10 people that post there own a Firebird or Mustang. I just lost all respect for that site...the tiny bit I had.
Matthew
i'm with stupid
venomviper88
hey 7aek waht kinda sideskirts do u have?
Matthew
those are the shogun/veilside style/invader skirts
Mynzeyes
acura and honda are the same thing. that's like saying lexus is an american car. or hell, toyota or nissan, some of them are built here too. smile.gif.

-John-
macavely
they don't call honda . toyota. ect imports anymore.. the are called japaness name plates now..
Andason
The only car that is built COMPLETELY in America these days is the Toyota Camry.
Sh0gunkid8721
QUOTE (Supersprynt @ Oct 11, 2003 - 8:20 AM)

user posted image

i really like that paint job design a lot but i wouldve liked it more if the design was ghosted or a bit subtle something like that...but i think its an awesome paint job
7aek
thanx guys~~~ this is by far the nicest forum.
jayi12-15psi
yea, for the most part we try not to be asses to anyone, we try to keep it mostly constructive criticism
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.