Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: prosport gauges?5th gen celica site?
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
95_gt
are these gauges good? seems that they are really cheap price wise. im asking because im gettin a full set of gauges and was thinking about autometer but those came out to 450 without the senders! and anyone know where i can find a good 5th gen celica site sine i dont think you guys would appreciate me posting stuff about the 5th gen im in the process of getting since this is a 6gc site.thanks!
presure2
www.celicatech.com is the place for 5th gen info.
95_gt
thanks dude! sorry i didnt know where to put this thread. also you know where i can find some reviews on the pro sport gauges?
lagos
The premium peak hold series is good. The normal basic ones are ok.
The worst thing about them is that they have a tinted lens, so during the day, they can be kind of hard to see.

You might also want to look into VDO or StewartWarner. They both make cheap but very good gauges.
petna
I have the peak/hold/warning ones and highly rate them smile.gif I disagree about the tinted lens as they light up when on if wired correctly

and when i turn my lights on they go amber/red

lagos
^ wait till you have them on a sunny day. They can be hard to read.
95CelicaST
Most suby guys are running prosports. They're very good quality and value for the money.
petna
QUOTE (lagos @ Mar 12, 2009 - 5:31 PM) *
^ wait till you have them on a sunny day. They can be hard to read.

Disagree completely. so long as they are positioned right, they are very easy to read. Been running with them for a year with no problems so far
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.