Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MR2 next week!!!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Uppitycracker
Well boys and girls I sold my MX-3 finally and now have the cash on hand to get my new car, right now Im looking at a red 91 MR2T so if that works out then Ill be in turbo heaven":)))))))) if that doesnt work out I might look into a few Celicas Ive seen on the trader. biggrin.gif
Matthew
keep trying for the duece...dont settle for a celica..hehe
blkGT
QUOTE (GT2GT4 @ Oct 12, 2003 - 2:56 PM)
keep trying for the duece...dont settle for a celica..hehe

werd mr2t. yum
Phr0z3n664
do the damn thing. Make sure they have papers for the car.... when I was going to buy an mr2, the guy said he had papers, and the day I went to pick up the car, he said he turned them into the state.... mad.gif
Uppitycracker
ya im going to make sure i look real good, it only has 104k kms, yes thats kms, not bad for a 91 car.
jayi12-15psi
run carfax
Uppitycracker
Ya my mom has some carfax things left, and they also have to provide a "used car package", it tells you if there are leans on the car, accidents, and all the previous owners. IThink some other stuff to.
Uppitycracker
Well I was going to pick the car up today and the guy just broke off communication, I think he may have sold it, so screw it, Im going to look at a black Celica GT-S tonight and I think Ill just take it, Ill have 2000 left over and I might buy the gt4 hood and bumper, that way in the winter I can save for a 3sgte and not have to spend 1000+ on a custom intercooler setup. So the hood and bumper will pay for its self and look damn sexy. And its just more practical for the snow and what not.
snadman
Well, if you do get the hood and bumper...remember you have to get one of the 3sgte's with a TMIC that is W/A and not A/A. OTHERWISE, the hood won't do you any good at all. I think this only includes the WRC and the ST205 3sgte engines. Correct me if I'm wrong please.

Also, make sure to research where you're getting all that stuff from. A bunch of people on here are complaining about ToySport with only a few positive comments here and there so make sure to be aware of the deception those types of dealers use to get more money.
blkGT
call toyota world and ask for jeff. It will be about 1350 shipped to ur door for both. And he was real cool to both me and chrobis.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.