Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Last Photos of my car....
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
doGGy
I know that it sounds weird, but these are the last photos of my Celi this year (and i think they are the last cuz my celi will look a "little" different next year) cuz my baby is going into garage next week or maybe later for LONG winter sleep smile.gif So enjoy, i took these photos easterday, and they kinda look nice for me smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

For bigger photos check out imagealbum ALBUM >>>
macavely
damn doggy great pics.. cant wait to see what else you do to your celi..
Chrobis
beautiful as usual.
doGGy
This is the last time you see this bodykit on my car... So good bye to my celicas style smile.gif Hello NEW look smile.gif
H8DC3lica94
amazing...... leaves me speechless.......cant wait to see what the new year will bring to your car.
SXR
That road looks like a lot of fun, norrow and strait. Or is it?
There is an area where I am, it is all twists with four medium straits that I got flat out down. But I would prefer the green trees either side rather than yellow grass. wink.gif
The pics are great, smile.gif
doGGy
That road is alot of fun, yup it has alot of straight lines an alot of curver 45' and 90' degrese... BUT this road is like cursed or somthing... There was lot of death on that road, cuz it is very risky at night and then its wet...
Drocay
Great Pics Man, Cant wait to see what u got lined up next
SXR
QUOTE (doGGy @ Oct 13, 2003 - 3:42 AM)
That road is alot of fun, yup it has alot of straight lines an alot of curver 45' and 90' degrese... BUT this road is like cursed or somthing... There was lot of death on that road, cuz it is very risky at night and then its wet...

I can only pretend, sounds great. Exept the wet and crashes stuff. I hit mine in the dry after the rain so all the oil has washed off the road, clear and grippy. wink.gif

If your car looks like that now I can't wait to see it when your done next year. smile.gif
doGGy
He he, thanks guys... Im wiling that my new style will look better then now smile.gif

And for those who cant wait here is my first mod :-D

0Re0
QUOTE (doGGy @ Oct 12, 2003 - 10:50 PM)
user posted image

I love this picture! Can't wait to see whats next biggrin.gif
Drunken_Style
great pics
Sh0gunkid8721
u gonna sell that kit that u have?? biggrin.gif
Hym3n
Ok doGGy, we get the point, you have the prettiest Celica on 6gc.net, but when are you going to sell us your custom front and rear bumpers?!

-Brian
initialdrift55
nice good luck
Pvc99gT
QUOTE (Hym3n @ Oct 13, 2003 - 11:44 AM)
Ok doGGy, we get the point, you have the prettiest Celica on 6gc.net, but when are you going to sell us your custom front and rear bumpers?!

-Brian

dont forget about those sideskirts bowdown.gif
FallenHero
That'sabsolutely great man. I love your car.

Jon
doGGy
I could produce anything from that kit, but shiping would kill half of you :-D... Imagine me shiping front bumper, or side skirts... The shiping price would be practicly the same as the price for the stuff... So, pack you bags and get your arse here smile.gif and then it will go for nothing..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.