Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ninja turtle 2 REAR ENDED AGAIN.
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
easternpiro1

well folks.... it happened to me AGAIN. I was on my way to see the late showing of F&F in a group of cars (other import guys) We come to a light, and i was the second to last car.

the last car in the pack rear ended me. and i have NO R-BAR. i KNEW IT.... I couldnt call the cops on him because hes a pal, and he really dosent have the money. so im stuck. he said he would chip in for cost of repair. im hoping that we can pull the bent metal out like last time i got rear ended (summer 07). i will take better pics tomorrow. im just tired of going through changes all the time.

i will tell u guys the other changes (exhaust manifold etc) later.

ttyl. im going to bed. good news is nobody is hurt and it looks repairable. frown.gif

nevermind the spray paint. i did that after the first rear end incident. it says rudy was here (he helped me pull the damage out)
cheela
ouch! hopefully it's not too bad. smile.gif good luck!
lagos
you guys need to learn to drive.
manphibian

Black tinted brake lights = getting rear ended wink.gif
whatthe
whats damaged? bumper and reinforcement bar?
presure2
QUOTE (manphibian @ Apr 4, 2009 - 5:11 AM) *

x2
really. they are there for a reason. dont black them out. smile.gif
njccmd2002
i got your mesage bro. Ill post pics of the junk car later so you can see.
crankyelbow
There is something awefully hilarious about a someone getting rear ended within a caravan of imports on the way to see FnF... smile.gif

I'd say it was 25% taillights, 75% your buddy wasn't paying attention.
easternpiro1
nah it wasnt the tail lights. you can see them VERY well. ask njccmd, he seen them himself. crankyelbow i dont find anything funny about it actually. he was messing with his cell phone, i dont know how he misses two lanes of cars stopped at a light rolleyes.gif
96bluevert
damn, sorry to hear that happened..again.

hope your buddy can come through to help you out with repairs.

on the bright side though, no one was hurt and the ninja turtle 2 is still drivable.
njccmd2002
here you go

each tail light 10 bucks

bumper 25 bucks

bumper guard 7.50

bumper filler 10.00

and dependinf of what else you need. Im assuming he guard is the crash bar, i could not find a price for that.
RavenAegis45
QUOTE (njccmd2002 @ Apr 4, 2009 - 8:36 PM) *
here you go

each tail light 10 bucks

bumper 25 bucks

bumper guard 7.50

bumper filler 10.00

and dependinf of what else you need. Im assuming he guard is the crash bar, i could not find a price for that.

Lucky I could never find a Celica at a Junk Yard. And the ones I do find are stipped of any parts I migh make use of
CelicaB
Dude, jump on that deal up there for some parts.

Sorry to here about the car again, and how you been? its been forever.
playr158
Dude what I tell you about surprise buttseckz in public...someone always gets hurt!
easternpiro1
QUOTE (CelicaB @ Apr 6, 2009 - 2:20 PM) *
Dude, jump on that deal up there for some parts.

Sorry to here about the car again, and how you been? its been forever.

Been good man, how you been?! its been WAY too long brotha!

QUOTE (playr158 @ Apr 6, 2009 - 2:52 PM) *
Dude what I tell you about surprise buttseckz in public...someone always gets hurt!

[size="7"][/size]lmao!!!!!! dan you know how to cheer a guy up! lol...

wait... that sounded ghey... no homo.. lol

by the way... i fixed it on saturday!
I kicked the ever loving $H!T out of the back wall by sitting in my back seat (folded down) and squeezing into that REALLY tiny trunk access space. my homeboy who does body work put the finishing touches on the head light tabs and lined it up better and secured it all. he was like, matt, you fixed it already?!? lol i gave the car a bump and the tail light fell LMAO
Jaws4God
QUOTE (manphibian @ Apr 4, 2009 - 10:11 AM) *

glad i wasn't the first to say it.. tongue.gif
Theshanon
yeah i agree, half the uneducated drivers in this world can't even make it out of their driveway safley, its such a joke to see how people actually need to see your brake lights on in order for them to start slowing down... JUDGEMENT OF SPEED PEOPLE and be aware of your surroundings... reaction equals consequence... you don't need people to tell you to wipe your ass after your take a ish, although i keep forgetting that 70% of the world is just full of idiots. honestly i don't even know why hes only willing to "chip in" for damages, the same thing happen to two buddy's of mine. and it went on for a year of the one who rear ended the other one to pay up. make sure you don't loaft on getting this settled.

p.s thanks for the side skirts you never ended up selling to me
DEATH
Damn Dude. Two words: Daily Driver. I know it wouldn't have helped in this situation cause you probably would have taken the BA car to the ricer show [I know I would have] but still.
[I say all this and I've put on MAYBE 3k miles on the Lex since I got it last year] kindasad.gif
Glad to see she's OK tho Bro
easternpiro1
QUOTE (Theshanon @ Apr 21, 2009 - 8:38 AM) *
yeah i agree, half the uneducated drivers in this world can't even make it out of their driveway safley, its such a joke to see how people actually need to see your brake lights on in order for them to start slowing down... JUDGEMENT OF SPEED PEOPLE and be aware of your surroundings... reaction equals consequence... you don't need people to tell you to wipe your ass after your take a ish, although i keep forgetting that 70% of the world is just full of idiots. honestly i don't even know why hes only willing to "chip in" for damages, the same thing happen to two buddy's of mine. and it went on for a year of the one who rear ended the other one to pay up. make sure you don't loaft on getting this settled.

p.s thanks for the side skirts you never ended up selling to me

you still want them? i got them for ya! lol sorry shanon. but im saying my brake lights WERE NOT a factor in this!! you can see my brake lights VERY WELL! lol you would think the BIG RED STOP LIGHT would stop him! LOL. but yeah, i gotta head out go byron GA maybe the first weekend in may to get the bumper lights rebar etc. and its very cheap so he's going to chip in, im not worried about that part lol.

QUOTE (DEATH @ Apr 21, 2009 - 9:01 AM) *
Damn Dude. Two words: Daily Driver. I know it wouldn't have helped in this situation cause you probably would have taken the BA car to the ricer show [I know I would have] but still.
[I say all this and I've put on MAYBE 3k miles on the Lex since I got it last year] kindasad.gif
Glad to see she's OK tho Bro

i only drive my celi once a week. i have a mitsubishi eclipse as my beater. OF COURSE i get rear ended with no rebar on the ONLY day i drive it.... just like i figured i would. i mean i could understand if i made a sudden move or slammed on brakes but i was sitting still! lol but its all good, i fixed it the next day wink.gif

where u been anyways shanon and death?!
illneversellmycelli
damn matt guess you werent moving fast enuff

you have some bad luck man but you nvr give up luv that
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.