Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: COMPANY WARNING:
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
pittfirefighter
OK so let me just tell about my recent experience...

i decided i wanted a body kit for my car. i wanted a 404 style kit. now the most common maker of this kit "erebuni" no longer exists in the US. so i decided to start shopping online and see what i could find. Welll.... i found a site: hyperformance. Everything seemed legit. So i called them and asked: do you have this kit for the 94 celica IN STOCK. "yes we do and its ready to ship" was the answer i got. so i said i will take one. well the price was cheap.. thats why i went with this company but it would take 15-20 business days for processing, handling, and shipping. FINE... large items.. i can wait. so 30 business days later i call the company back. after being transferred about 10 times i finally talk to someone that says they no longer carry that kit. haha... well thanks for the phone call guys. F it. it happens right? so i say ok.. refund my card... now take it this was about a month ago this happened. lady says ok but it takes 15-20 days to process a refund... WTF!? ok but what else can i do?? well today i call... p'ed as can be! WHERE IS MY MONEY!? lady says oh it takes 15-20 days... i said i know! its been a month! she tells me that it was just processed last week and that i would see my funds at the end of next week...

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY! THEY ARE A POS! terrible customer interaction. terrible all the way around.

sorry i just had to vent!

good day all
Bigblock
WTF-Hope you get your $$$ back!!
chacha
talk to bank and file a case on the company with teh help of your bank....do it now before it is too late....get your money back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.