Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking 4 a Swap shop in Tri state
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
Oholic
Hello not sure if im posting this under the right topic, but im looking for someone to swap a 3sgte engine and lsd trans into my 6thgen.. prefer someone local b/c atm the car is not running bought the car for lil to nothing with a bad trans. So if i can get some prices of how much this might cost me...would be very gratefull.. Also I dont have any parts as of yet so if you want you can price quote me on that aswell as the labor hopefully we can get my project started asap
Ryouxrs
QUOTE (Oholic @ Apr 12, 2009 - 10:09 PM) *
Hello not sure if im posting this under the right topic, but im looking for someone to swap a 3sgte engine and lsd trans into my 6thgen.. prefer someone local b/c atm the car is not running bought the car for lil to nothing with a bad trans. So if i can get some prices of how much this might cost me...would be very gratefull.. Also I dont have any parts as of yet so if you want you can price quote me on that aswell as the labor hopefully we can get my project started asap

the search button is your friend. there have been countless swaps, just search up, and u should find everything u need.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.