Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MAy 24, 2009 TRD Meeting
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
holaparce
I was Hoppiing to see some 6gc celicas today at the TRD meeting at broward in florida but i only saw 3 of them and my car was the only convertible one, one of them had a twin cam engine, the other a beams engine, and the other one was stock and my convertible. the rest were 7gc and lexus, like 13 old supras and 7 90ish . i hope next year i see more 6gc , it was pretty much at a D&B and the whole parking lot was full around 100 TRd cars. and there was also a Toyota Sera, here are some pics:

BonzaiCelica
nice pics. So who is the guy with the beams red top swap??? He got his swap at getswapped.com right???

also what is up with the small pics rezise the ones you posted up.
bslik
i was there wit my green hatch.... i only saw the beams and the blue convertable. wondering if anyone knows whos car is that red beams
BonzaiCelica
ya i know anybody know who that member with beams is. Cause there is only 2 or 3 swapped celicas in usa. all i know is 2bcelica who is in the process of doing the swap, another celica that did it in florida at getswapped.com and this red celica... why dont people that have beams swap get on here!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.