Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boring Sunday Morning
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
BlackBeauty
On one sunday morning I was waiting for the red light to turn green, suddenly there was a Jaguar XKR right next to me with a smuck look on the driver's face, like saying "my car is veeery good. Ten times the price of yours, you Jap"
I ignored him but he kept his smucky smile at me. Ok, when the light turns green, we moved, and....from the opposite direction there was a purple Diablo SV.
It was nothing, except for that sudden gloomy look I saw on the Jag's face. LOL. He was totally green tongue.gif
0Re0
QUOTE (BlackBeauty @ Jan 13 2003, 02:36 AM)
On one sunday morning I was waiting for the red light to turn green, suddenly there was a Jaguar XKR right next to me with a smuck look on the driver's face, like saying "my car is veeery good. Ten times the price of yours, you Jap"
I ignored him but he kept his smucky smile at me. Ok, when the light turns green, we moved, and....from the opposite direction there was a purple Diablo SV.
It was nothing, except for that sudden gloomy look I saw on the Jag's face. LOL. He was totally green tongue.gif

Reminds me of TF&TF. LOL!
all4sho94st
"whats the retail on that thing?" hahahaha
rlan214
i smoked 1 of those in the freeway when it was covered with snow damn thing can barely move
0Re0
FERRRAARRIIII!!BRMMMM
bonzaisushi
Smoke'em
BlackBeauty
LOL yeah those low can't move a damn in the snow I guess....too bad we don't have snow in my place.

Anyway....my Celica is NZ$16,000, that Jag is probably around NZ$160,000, and the Diablo is around NZ$320,000 used biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
1_Winged_Angel
I want one of those new marciallaggos (?sp?) that busta has.
Blur
oh hell ya...the murcielago, dream car right there (besides the gt4)
BlackBeauty
1 word: ENZO biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.