Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Celica Best and Worst Moments
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3
BlackBeauty
My best: looking at my shining black Sleek after spending 2 hours polishing and waxing it biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

My worst: driving it in the rain 30 minutes later.......
0Re0
Best: When my celi got her TRD kit
Worst: Cracked windsheild
all4sho94st
Best: Having a celica in general
worst: spinning out in the snow
doGGy
Best: Then you drive your car friday night in the city, and all the girls are looking at it and smiling to you.... Nice to have a 6G Celi!!!

Worst: First time then i hade to take my front bumper off.... I HATE THIS JOB!!!!
rlan214
Worst: accident mad.gif
Best: I fixed it my own smile.gif
thankx to my bro in law
Matthew
worst: got beat by a civic.
best: beat the same guy 2 months later. hehehe
claudio
best: '99 black celica just washed and waxed and seeing the clouds float by on the hood
worst: I go inside to get a drink of water, come back out and a bird flying by pegged my hood, my roof, and my spoiler . . .that's three huge white splats lined up from my right head light to my right rear tail light of my black celi!
jumpinccv
Best: my ex-girlfriend liking my car much better than her current boyfriend's integra.

Worst: Having to admit that his integra could toast my car...sob...(o well, he busted up his front end going around a sharp turn, haha, what's he thinking, he has a celica?!)
Mage
Best: Washing/Polishing/Waxing for 15 hour with P21s wax, marveling at its wet sparkly shine smile.gif
Worst: Accidentally bumping into a van the next morning, causing $250 of bumper damage mad.gif

(Best: the van didn't notice and just kept driving, but its bumper looked perfectly fine, very low speed bump)
RedSunCelica
Worst: when i hit a deer going 65 mph
Best: when i smoked a 7thgen on the curves (auto)
RedWuken
Best: Doing 180šs...
Worst: ...in gravel.
Jason
Best: Raced and beat an Audi A6 3.0L .....
Best(2): Raced and beat some fux0r in an Eclipse GSX sporting a Blow-off ....
Worst: Ran into a curb and fuxed my axle.
Worst(2): First Ice Storm, Ice froze up my Vinyl and i'm missing part of the 2nd 'T' on my windshield.
Worst(3): Got beat by an Explorer.. (pWned)
capncrakhed

best: beating my punk a$$ neighbor and his 2000 mustang roushe

worst: letting my dad drive my celi...and him leaving the brake on all the way to his job and back...about 20 miles total...he will never touch my car again
celicagirl022
Best: a guy thought my celica was a supra

Worse: car wash collapsing on my celica a week after i got it causing $5000 worth of damage
Black97
Best: getting my subs and nice sound system, and finally havin a car that had somethin unique about it.
Worst: finding out that my ST only has a 1.8 (least I've got a stick)
jontechie
QUOTE (celicagirl022 @ Jan 13 2003, 07:29 PM)

Worse: car wash collapsing on my celica a week after i got it causing $5000 worth of damage

Damn, thats a helluva way to "break" in a celica...tongue.gif

Hope your car is good as new!
macavely
best moment- when my girl told me she loves me
worst moment - when someone dented my door in a parking lot
Tenchi
QUOTE (celicagirl022 @ Jan 13 2003, 09:29 PM)

Wow, I've never heard of a car wash collapsing!? I assume the car wash company paid for the damages??

Best: Spending all afternoon detailing the car. Looked like new.
Worst: Finding a HUGE f'ing scratch that someone left in the parking lot. mad.gif
boosted_K2
best: toasting it at 65 through a gradual down hill turn and watching the sunbird behind me try to keep up and nearly do a 180 into the ditch...

worst: my 2 crashes, 1 into rocks, the other into a fire hydrant.
Blackcelliman
BEST: 1st day driving my car and showing off my waxed to the max new car to my friends.

WORST: Crashing it in the summer of 2001 and causing $4700 in damage. My passenger side airbag spiderwebbed my windshield. Yeah! for full coverage insurance, but that month without the car in the summer was hell.
3SGTE
buying the gt4, i was shaking!!! so excited
Worst moment.. coming home from work and seeing that look on the missus face of, i bumped your car!!!!!
Nial
Best Moment - Driving the GT4 for the first time
Worst Moment - Now...I`m not driving it! frown.gif
RickJamesBish
Best: When I first got her...I fell for her the first time I saw her, she was beautiful...taking her home in all her shined and waxed glory, windows down, AC off, music blasting. Beautiful first car, and I'm still happy. biggrin.gif Also putting in a new head unit and speakers with my dad, made driving so much better now that I have the ability to play my own music. biggrin.gif

Worst: When I picked my car up from this girl's house at 2:30 in the morning after having left it there for two hours, and finding two giant dents in the fender. mad.gif Also finding various scratches from time to time...sucks to be in a school parking lot. mad.gif
x_itchy_b_x
best. owning a celica.
worst, replying in a 5yr old thread... biggrin.gif
96bluevert
Best: the day I bought my celica
Worst: constantly worring about her
Jaws4God
Best: When I get compliments on my car
Worst: Engine died... spun rod bearing..

garin
Best: hmmm hard to think... maybe purchasing the car (1st car), figuring out how to rewire my sound system, fing a carbon fiber hood for $80, driving in general with a stage one clutch and short throw shifter =)

Worst: wrecking my car on an off ramp while going the speed limit on a wet day... having the car sit in my garage for about 2 months ow waiting n my dad's friend to pick it up.
trdproven
Best: having the car

Worst: not being able to do everything I want to it even if I had the money. Rust is another.
SeverX13
Best: When i got my paintjob finished
Worst: 3 months later when i watch my friend back into my front end and there was nothin i could do to stop it frown.gif
Lil-Joe101
Best: Getting it back from paint

Worst: Looking it over when it came back from paint and noticing water and mold in the trunk, and also relizing I need a new motor asap.
richee3
Best: The day I bought my first Celi.
Better than that: The day I bought my second Celi

Worst: Knowing I have hit deer in both of them.

Props to whoever revived a 5 year old thread laugh.gif
3SGTE
QUOTE (richee3 @ Dec 14, 2008 - 2:44 PM) *
Props to whoever revived a 5 year old thread laugh.gif

why thankyou richee wink.gif
celica9110
best: breaking the 105mph mark on the way up I-95
worst: breaking the 105mph mark on the way down I-95 when i blew her up
CelicaST_CALI
best:buying her for one dollar
worst:hearing the god dam rear struts EVERY time i hit a bump
manphibian
Best: When i fitted the projectors

Worst: When i'd done everything and got bored frown.gif
SeverX13
QUOTE (manphibian @ Dec 14, 2008 - 2:20 PM) *

Worst: When i'd done everything and got bored frown.gif

corrected

Worst: When Sever inadvertently forced me to buy the TT frown.gif
95st-celica
best: spending a couple hours tinting, washing, and putting in a new sound system then taking it out at night a showing it off

Worst: hitting some chick on a motorcycle (doing 10mph) and getting my insurance sued for 10k
Stambo
Best: first time auto crossing the celi

Worst: living in wisconsin with salt?
nakamura
QUOTE (celicagirl022 @ Jan 13, 2003 - 9:29 PM) *

Funny actually i took a corner a little quickly today and saw a nice black celica, tho at the last min i realised it was a Supra!!

Best for me is now, its finally running well since buying it. Didnt have a major problems just some niggly ones.

Worst, last 2 weeks or so of a blowing exhaust, creaking discs and knocking suspension!
Rayme
worst

best:

worst-worst: in april when it was sold kindasad.gif
ZGear
Worst: overheard a guy "What kind of car is that?"

Best: "Ahh must be a widebody integra."
RickJamesBish
^ I think you need to switch those two. biggrin.gif
aww_shoook_em
Best: when I went against a RSX Type-S and won ^_^
Worst: when I opened my window in a cold morning and my regulator broke T_T
azian_advanced
Worst: the 7 months my car sat in my yard after buying it with a front end collision, searching for parts and working 2 jobs to pay off the cost of the car itself and for the repairs.
Best: pulling into the lot for a local import meet and seeing the reaction of some of the import enthusiasts there biggrin.gif
ZGear
QUOTE (RickJamesBish @ Dec 14, 2008 - 11:37 PM) *

No...that's by far the best response I've ever had.
garin
QUOTE (ZGear @ Dec 15, 2008 - 12:01 AM) *
QUOTE (RickJamesBish @ Dec 14, 2008 - 11:37 PM) *

No...that's by far the best response I've ever had.

a wide body integra...? dude celicas are so much better than integras.
6GenCelicaST
Best: Of course when I first bought the car.
Worst: Hearing the sound of my headlight popping and fender dragging when a Mercedes side swiped me.
Legit94GT
Best: I was openign the door for my girlfriend to get in and guy walking down the street said "Damn thats a cool car"

Worse: Girls want the color on their car frown.gif
luisXRceli
Best: When i went up against a beasty V8 mustang and raped it.

Worst: obliterating my e153 lsd trans and now settling for a e153 non lsd......... thumbsdown.gif kindasad.gif
RickJamesBish
QUOTE (garin @ Dec 14, 2008 - 10:15 PM) *
a wide body integra...? dude celicas are so much better than integras.

My point exactly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.