Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: so i popped my cherry tonight!!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
TRD_Ian
like the title says, I popped my cherry!

never having drove a RHD or boosted or even AWD car before i got thrown the keys to this!
http://www.jdmmontreal.ca/index.php?main_p...products_id=138

thats right.....popped'er in my dream car
my friends just picked this up this weekend and when i heard i drove an hr to go see it in person

pic's never do these things justice.... if i had of been able to get 5 minutes alone with it oh the things i would do....
driving it was a blast for sure, my friend tossed me the keys and said just go beat on it its a toyota it can take it!

so i did..i was scared to at first and said he should just take me for a drive but he is so frigin cool he trusted me enough and knew how much i love these cars "this is like a wet dream for you" was his words lol so i took em and away i went for a short rip.... i respected his and his gf car and being such a fan of them i wasnt to to hard on it and made sure i didnt leave any rubber on the road..but it did hit boost alot.. i came out of the parking lot and nailed it and fired threw all 5 gears with out an issue at first.....the pull i felt was amazing...i had a real hard time driving tho..between being on the right side and stuff being backwards, shifting with my left...controling the car under boosted and trying to keep my boner out of the steering wheel it was a lil stressful but man i loved it! i am in love all over again.... my car HAS to under go some changes this winter....gonna be shoping for a 3rd gen clip..perferably WRC....stay tuned

on a side note my friends did really well on this one this car is so clean and mint words can't really explain it...i could eat out of the engine bay its the freaking clean....i have seen dirtier cars brand new on dealer lots then this thing....so mint! and i am really happy cause now i have another 6thgen to chill with....
soulshadow
I'm confused? confused.gif
808celica
his friend bought a gt4, threw him the keys and he drove his friends gt4. hit boost and had an eruption.
Keiri
And that has to be the best summary I've seen. Kudos.

smile.gif
Sinyk
I hope he can get that out of his gt4's seats...
DEATH
Damn Ian - I KNOW that feeling so well [well not the AWD part but...]. biggrin.gif
We'll get you boosting this year so you cna fall in love with your own ride all over again. Did you chastise your Celica on the way home? LMFAO
mmmchocolate
ahahahaah ^^^^
mmmchocolate
QUOTE (TRD_Ian @ Jul 20, 2009 - 11:21 PM) *
so i did..i was scared to at first and said he should just take me for a drive but he is so frigin cool he trusted me enough and knew how much i love these cars "this is like a wet dream for you" was his words lol so i took em and away i went for a short rip.... i respected his and his gf car and being such a fan of them i wasnt to to hard on it and made sure i didnt leave any rubber on the road..but it did hit boost alot.. i came out of the parking lot and nailed it and fired threw all 5 gears with out an issue at first.....the pull i felt was amazing...i had a real hard time driving tho..between being on the right side and stuff being backwards, shifting with my left...controling the car under boosted and trying to keep my boner out of the steering wheel it was a lil stressful but man i loved it! i am in love all over again.... my car HAS to under go some changes this winter....gonna be shoping for a 3rd gen clip..perferably WRC....stay tuned

on a side note my friends did really well on this one this car is so clean and mint words can't really explain it...i could eat out of the engine bay its the freaking clean....i have seen dirtier cars brand new on dealer lots then this thing....so mint! and i am really happy cause now i have another 6thgen to chill with....

wow thats just an amazing description... and it makes me want to drive one really bad now......
808celica
^^made you pitch your tent??? *shakes head*
YellowTwo2
QUOTE (TRD_Ian @ Jul 21, 2009 - 12:21 AM) *
trying to keep my boner out of the steering wheel

Rofl! And yet so true.
SwissFerdi
I would definitely have a boner. The only thing that would go is those rims.
delusionz
Lol, from the title I was expecting something else? It's cool you get a taste of what my daily driver is a bit like tongue.gif

I can see the car groomers have had their way with that gt4, plenty of silicone spray used in the interior and engine bay.

Glad ya like, Now Vroooommmmmmm PSHHHHHH go get yourself one just like it!
delusionz
ps. What did you think of the brakes? Did you get to stomp those 4pots and activate ABS?
SwissFerdi
God that engine bay is sexy...I hope you cleaned up the rest of that e-brake, a little weird that they didn't make sure to clean the whole thing.
black13
Just sell yours and buy one. The amount of money you need to spend to get yours to that level is higher than the cost of the car.
SwissFerdi
I didn't even realize that, but black's right...for god's sakes man, you live in Canada. Sell a kid or two that you don't care about and buy the damned thing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.