Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Doctor Who?
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
mmmchocolate
so over the last year or so i've gotten into this sci-fi show called Doctor Who. its sorta low budget, i get made fun of all the time for watching it, and basically its my favorite show of all time. its first show was in 1964 and has been going on ever since. amazing show....if there are any other Doctor Who fans out there let me know! i've only met one other person that likes this show. but from what i noticed it makes you a better person by watching it. ha, oh if you've read the Eragon books, or the Inheritance Cycle now i guess, Christopher Paolini has used Doctor Who as inspiration in Brisinger. i think at least, he mentions it in the end of the book. anyway....look it up on surfthechannel.com and watch a few episodes. tell me what you think....its definitely nothing you've ever seen before. trust me
Tom_SS2
Doctor Who owns Star Trek to the delta quadrant and back, but then again i'm British biggrin.gif
Ruroniarc
I've watched nearly every episode of all of the seasons. It's such a great show. The early ones were... confusing. The later ones got good, and then the latest ones got really bad. But it's still really fun to watch.
mmmchocolate
it is a great show! its changing my life...cheesy i know. i dont know where to find the old seasons! where do you watch them? i would like to watch all like 28 seasons hahahaha! greatest series of all time
96bluevert
Hell yeah! I've been watching this show the past few years and its awesome!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.