Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thinking about joining the AirForce
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
freddy121389
Does anyone have any advice for me? Pro's/Con's, I'm willing to listen to everyone because this is going to be such a huge step in my life.
kagemidnight
I've been told many times that out of all the branches to go into, the Air Force is the best. Mainly for the great education they give you.
97celiman
assuming you mean enlisting? cannot recommend it highly enough. I am actually doing AFROTC right now (dad is an officer gotta keep that up) but i did seriously consider enlisting....couple guys in my flight are prior e's and they got the marching thing down lol. If you are going to enlist, AF is prob the best, with the most opportunities. say what you will, but considering just the non-holding-a-gun job opportunities it is the best. navy is ok too...i am slightly biased towards the AF though.

Many will say AF e cant keep up with other branches...well, airmen are not marines it's true but with the new fit to flight program it is def. not what it used to be
job opportunities are the best. even the firefighting in the AF will see more stuff than other branches. Base assignments are better...with all the new stuff with cyberspace your options are almost endless.

it's a little late and i am having trouble composing my thoughts...pm me with any questions i've grown up with it my whole life and can answer questions.

military is not a bad way to go. the gi bill etc. and if thats not what you want enlisted make ok money. plus the benefits are what really make the job the best.

any questions just pm me
easternpiro1
DEFINATELY go to the air force... best branch. I had my assignment to kadena af base japan i did the one year program in college my senior year. its an experience i regret not beign able to take part in.
shortydragon
good luck
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.