Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question.
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
SoDo
Like the topic description says.
I moved to the city almost 4 months ago. I left my 6gc in Colorado till I get situated up here. I see a lot of 6gc's up here in the city but havent seen one with the 6gc.net stickers. Just trying to see who's up here and possibly meeting up. I currently work for my friends company Audio Dimensions LLC. We specialize in A/V for Home, Car and Boats.
qatar11
Who is your daddy and what does he do?
playr158
QUOTE (qatar11 @ Oct 16, 2009 - 8:15 AM) *

My daddy is your momma's pimp rolleyes.gif
qatar11
QUOTE (playr158 @ Oct 16, 2009 - 8:46 AM) *

you cannot deny an Arhnold reset.
bloodMoney
QUOTE (SoDo @ Oct 16, 2009 - 12:48 AM) *
I moved to the city almost 4 months ago. I left my 6gc in Colorado till I get situated up here. I see a lot of 6gc's up here in the city but havent seen one with the 6gc.net stickers. Just trying to see who's up here and possibly meeting up. I currently work for my friends company Audio Dimensions LLC. We specialize in A/V for Home, Car and Boats.

Due to my going to school in MI, I'm back in the city randomly... I have yet to pick up 6gc stickers (I really don't like putting stickers on the car)... Oddly enough, when I'm back home I usually end up under a car somewhere smile.gif

Next time I'm in town I'll throw up a post just to let people know if we wanna have a mini-meet....

SoDo

QUOTE (playr158 @ Oct 16, 2009 - 8:46 AM) *

Are you guys retarded? Or just that immature?

QUOTE (bloodMoney @ Oct 16, 2009 - 11:16 AM) *
QUOTE (SoDo @ Oct 16, 2009 - 12:48 AM) *

Due to my going to school in MI, I'm back in the city randomly... I have yet to pick up 6gc stickers (I really don't like putting stickers on the car)... Oddly enough, when I'm back home I usually end up under a car somewhere smile.gif

Next time I'm in town I'll throw up a post just to let people know if we wanna have a mini-meet....

Bloodmoney, thanks for the response. The 6gc stickers make the car look better and you're reppin the best 6th gen site. Why do you end up under a car? Are you a mechanic or just get that drunk? lol. I think im gonna drive my car up here to the city from Colorado. Let me know when you're in town or if you wanna get some other members for a mini meet. peace
SoDo
So no one else up here in Chicago?
Shigexile
there are a couple ppl from the chicagoland area on here but they are all very inactive on the forums.

members from the area
SoDo
Cool. Where are you located at in the state?
Valc1988
I'm from Bourbonnais. it's like an hour south of Chicago smile.gif
Shigexile
45min south of chicago

I-80 and I-57 intersection area
bloodMoney
QUOTE (SoDo @ Oct 16, 2009 - 11:17 PM) *
Bloodmoney, thanks for the response. The 6gc stickers make the car look better and you're reppin the best 6th gen site. Why do you end up under a car? Are you a mechanic or just get that drunk? lol. I think im gonna drive my car up here to the city from Colorado. Let me know when you're in town or if you wanna get some other members for a mini meet. peace

I fall victim to the asian flush, so I tend to drink as little as possible.... smile.gif Usually I'll be in for the weekend and spend most of it working on my friends' cars (even though my intention is to come in to relax...)

Although occasionally I will end up drunk under the alltrac..... laugh.gif biggrin.gif

I will be in this weekend... I know that its short notice, but hey....
SoDo
QUOTE (bloodMoney @ Oct 27, 2009 - 11:01 PM) *
QUOTE (SoDo @ Oct 16, 2009 - 11:17 PM) *

I fall victim to the asian flush, so I tend to drink as little as possible.... smile.gif Usually I'll be in for the weekend and spend most of it working on my friends' cars (even though my intention is to come in to relax...)

Although occasionally I will end up drunk under the alltrac..... laugh.gif biggrin.gif

I will be in this weekend... I know that its short notice, but hey....

Asian flush. lol. I'm a quarter Japanese and I get the asian flush every now and then. I'll be around on the weekend. Let me know whats up!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.