Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: kloudkickas Progress
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > My Project
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
kloudkicka
Soheres the rundown, my car was parked on a busy street during long weekend, and when i came back to my car, i found that someone decided to key the entire car, damn haters, so of course i claimed in with the autopac and yup i got enough money to have it repaired plus extras, so i decided on something new

heres wat my car looked like from beginning to now, decided to just put it all up in one thread again to show how many times its been transformed

stock

with rims and clear indicators

blitz front with invader skirts and rear

carbon fibre hood added and rims painted gold

c-one kit with gt-four hood & projectors

gt-four exterior, painted black

will have more updates of my car as the progression goes on, lemme know wat you think of all these looks, im pretty sure the last one is the nicest =)
kloudkicka
last pic i have for now, this is how i left my car laast time i checked on it

CastrolCelica
So you've changed the kit 3 times then? Any reason? Also, if it's the same car, it looks very sleek in black. Very very nice.
kloudkicka
QUOTE (CastrolCelica @ Oct 27, 2009 - 4:10 PM) *
So you've changed the kit 3 times then? Any reason? Also, if it's the same car, it looks very sleek in black. Very very nice.

well i first put the blitz kit, liked it for a bit then got sick of looking at it, wanted something different, so i got the c-one kit and swapped my motor but the stock hood didnt fit over top the w2a intercooler, so i got the gt-four hood, then there was the problem of the gap in between the hood and the bumper, so i got the gt-four front bumper, added a lip and thats how it sits now
SwissFerdi
Black GT-Faux = best version for sure. I don't hate the first two kits, for some odd reason...but you can't go wrong with that last version. Nicely done.
kloudkicka
thanks for the compliment smile.gif

QUOTE (SwissFerdi @ Oct 27, 2009 - 6:49 PM) *
Black GT-Faux = best version for sure. I don't hate the first two kits, for some odd reason...but you can't go wrong with that last version. Nicely done.

Random_Stranger
Kloudkicka, you know you got one of the sexiest Celicas in the states. I want that front lip. If you decide to ditch it for whatever reason, let me know and save me $600 ordering direct from Japan. Yeah?
jordisonjr
Hey Kloud Kicka, are you changing the exterior of your car once again? thats what it looks like by the last picture.
kloudkicka
haha thanks, i love the front lip too, but im actually in canada not the states lol, but ya i love it, your rides pretty sexy too

QUOTE (Random_Stranger @ Oct 27, 2009 - 7:38 PM) *
Kloudkicka, you know you got one of the sexiest Celicas in the states. I want that front lip. If you decide to ditch it for whatever reason, let me know and save me $600 ordering direct from Japan. Yeah?

ya its actually being done as we speak, i was wondering, are you the dude that i sold my stock headlights to?

QUOTE (jordisonjr @ Oct 27, 2009 - 11:14 PM) *
Hey Kloud Kicka, are you changing the exterior of your car once again? thats what it looks like by the last picture.

Random_Stranger
Honestly man, I can't see what you would possibly want to change with your car. I absolutely love it, and I think it is flawless right now. I didn't know you were in Canada. Well anyway, I do plan on getting that front lip, lol if you ever want to get rid of it, let me be the first you notify, because I want it. biggrin.gif and I don't feel like trying to translate Eurou website for it.
kloudkicka
ya theres gonna be little change with my car then im probably gonna finally leave it haha, the front lip is eurou but i actually got it from japanparts, but if ever i decide to part with it, your the first on the list =)

QUOTE (Random_Stranger @ Oct 27, 2009 - 11:44 PM) *
Honestly man, I can't see what you would possibly want to change with your car. I absolutely love it, and I think it is flawless right now. I didn't know you were in Canada. Well anyway, I do plan on getting that front lip, lol if you ever want to get rid of it, let me be the first you notify, because I want it. biggrin.gif and I don't feel like trying to translate Eurou website for it.

epocsirhc
I really liked those first rims before you painted the gold. I can't wait to see what your car will look like when it is done because the first three phases impressed me!
kloudkicka
A couple more updates of the progression, spoilerless looks kinda good, hmmm

MrAyasli
Wow, looks really good !
What size are your rims?
SwissFerdi
Spoilerless is for sure good. Time for a duckbill, it should look SICK with your GT-Faux kit.
jordisonjr
QUOTE (kloudkicka @ Oct 27, 2009 - 5:23 PM) *
haha thanks, i love the front lip too, but im actually in canada not the states lol, but ya i love it, your rides pretty sexy too

QUOTE (Random_Stranger @ Oct 27, 2009 - 7:38 PM) *

ya its actually being done as we speak, i was wondering, are you the dude that i sold my stock headlights to?

Haha yea, I sure am, I actually have got some more mods to it since then I order the GT-Four riser blokcs and some other things since you've seen it. What exactly are you doing to your car man? looks like your doing quite the make over. Where are you getting the work done?
kloudkicka
my rims are 18's, but thinking deep dished, but then again i might be done with my car after all this is done

QUOTE (MrAyasli @ Oct 29, 2009 - 4:42 AM) *
Wow, looks really good !
What size are your rims?

ya duckbill was what i was thinking about too, but i dunno if i can part with my gt-four spoiler haha

QUOTE (SwissFerdi @ Oct 29, 2009 - 5:18 AM) *
Spoilerless is for sure good. Time for a duckbill, it should look SICK with your GT-Faux kit.

ya i sold you the lights awhile ago, i think you emailed me about my other body kits i have laying around too, im glad though you got a couple more mods on your car, its hard to stay stock with one of these 6gens lol, but for now i'll keep this thread updated, not too much of a make over but im sure i'll be satisfied

QUOTE (jordisonjr @ Oct 29, 2009 - 2:11 PM) *
QUOTE (kloudkicka @ Oct 27, 2009 - 5:23 PM) *

Haha yea, I sure am, I actually have got some more mods to it since then I order the GT-Four riser blokcs and some other things since you've seen it. What exactly are you doing to your car man? looks like your doing quite the make over. Where are you getting the work done?
jordisonjr
Yea i've actually had my eyes on that c one front you got, but I'm going to college and just bought a winter beater so Im kinda strapped for cash so its gotta wait haha.
kloudkicka
ya, i've still got that c-one kit stored

QUOTE (jordisonjr @ Oct 29, 2009 - 3:02 PM) *
Yea i've actually had my eyes on that c one front you got, but I'm going to college and just bought a winter beater so Im kinda strapped for cash so its gotta wait haha.

kloudkicka
more updates of the progress

Jaws4God
love to see them under construction.. smile.gif great progress!
Bigblock
kloudkicka--I have just--- "lived vicariously"---in a Celica dream world in this thread!!!When THIS version is completed,I may be finding myself in a comatose state of euphoria & never wanting to wake up!!
At least I'd be driving my Celica in somewhat comparable finish!! biggrin.gif

Good to see you progressing, & thanks for updates........
jjbenzo
I like how you are progressing to a nice clean OEM look. Clean and simple will never look bad. The stock GT-Four stying is by far the best you have gone with yet. Cant wait to see pics once it's painted!
kloudkicka
thanks for the comment jaws, i cant wait until the progress is complete

QUOTE (Jaws4God @ Nov 3, 2009 - 3:11 AM) *
love to see them under construction.. smile.gif great progress!

wow, i never had that kind of a compliment before, but very much appreciated, keep checkin in, hopefully it'll be done sooner then expected, winters coming and i dont drive my car during the season

QUOTE (Bigblock @ Nov 3, 2009 - 4:21 AM) *
kloudkicka--I have just--- "lived vicariously"---in a Celica dream world in this thread!!!When THIS version is completed,I may be finding myself in a comatose state of euphoria & never wanting to wake up!!
At least I'd be driving my Celica in somewhat comparable finish!! biggrin.gif

Good to see you progressing, & thanks for updates........

i totally agree, from the first time i put a body kit on my car, i was so happy with it, but now i think the gt-four stylings are by far my favorite =)

QUOTE (jjbenzo @ Nov 3, 2009 - 5:01 AM) *
I like how you are progressing to a nice clean OEM look. Clean and simple will never look bad. The stock GT-Four stying is by far the best you have gone with yet. Cant wait to see pics once it's painted!

kloudkicka
heres a little teaser pic of wat got done so far, i'll have more updates of the progress in a bit, wat ya think?

kloudkicka
more updates

im kinda liking the spoilerless look, hmmm...
SwissFerdi
Duckbill is the best look for our cars, IMHO. DO IT!
kloudkicka
ya i actually thought about that too, but i might miss my gt-four spoiler haha

QUOTE (SwissFerdi @ Nov 10, 2009 - 5:35 PM) *
Duckbill is the best look for our cars, IMHO. DO IT!

sunwukongg
how much was the blits kit? and was there any problem with the fitment? can you send me the link as to where you purchased them?
kloudkicka
i actually got the kit off ebay years ago, and ya alot of work was needed to get it fitted properly, i had to mold the entire kit on just to get it looking good which was a big mistake once it all started to shift and crack

QUOTE (sunwukongg @ Nov 10, 2009 - 6:14 PM) *
how much was the blits kit? and was there any problem with the fitment? can you send me the link as to where you purchased them?

kloudkicka
new update, all thats left is put the front bumper back on and give it a nice polish or buff, enjoy

jordisonjr
Thats sick man, real pumped to see the final product! What front bumper are you going with?
kloudkicka
i still got the same bumper and lip i always had, i didnt change much, just fresh paint job

QUOTE (jordisonjr @ Nov 13, 2009 - 5:07 PM) *
Thats sick man, real pumped to see the final product! What front bumper are you going with?

jordisonjr
QUOTE (kloudkicka @ Nov 13, 2009 - 1:10 PM) *
i still got the same bumper and lip i always had, i didnt change much, just fresh paint job

That's awesome man. Are you doing the work yourself? or did you take it somewhere?
kloudkicka
i got a buddy of mine to paint the car, i wouldnt trust myself t do it considering i aint got a paint booth or anything haha

QUOTE (jordisonjr @ Nov 13, 2009 - 5:45 PM) *
QUOTE (kloudkicka @ Nov 13, 2009 - 1:10 PM) *

That's awesome man. Are you doing the work yourself? or did you take it somewhere?

Random_Stranger
I like it man, looks real good. I like the top, it is very different and fits the car quite well.
kloudkicka
thanks random, too bad once its done i cant cruise it until next summer, its winter time here

QUOTE (Random_Stranger @ Nov 13, 2009 - 8:51 PM) *
I like it man, looks real good. I like the top, it is very different and fits the car quite well.

richee3
That looks amazing, kloudkicka. I'm in love.
kloudkicka
thanks bro, check this again, im sure i'll have complete pics up soon

QUOTE (richee3 @ Nov 14, 2009 - 12:30 AM) *
That looks amazing, kloudkicka. I'm in love.

CastrolCelica
Man. And I thought I had good friends. They only helped me apply decals and put rotors on.. sheesh tongue.gif

Seriously though, this looks great. I like the black top as well. Makes it really stand out. Doesn't a new white paint job have so much depth on this car? I've seriously never seen a car take to white as well as a Celica.
kloudkicka
thanks castrol, i totally agree, i love my ride when it was black, but now that its white you can see the curves of the body even more

QUOTE (CastrolCelica @ Nov 14, 2009 - 4:41 AM) *
Man. And I thought I had good friends. They only helped me apply decals and put rotors on.. sheesh tongue.gif

Seriously though, this looks great. I like the black top as well. Makes it really stand out. Doesn't a new white paint job have so much depth on this car? I've seriously never seen a car take to white as well as a Celica.

azian_advanced
you're so hardcore..
i guess i won't see it til next year.. frown.gif
kloudkicka
hardcore? haha, thanks gerald, ya i think i just get really bored, hows the sale going, this summer for sure we gotta meet up bro

QUOTE (azian_advanced @ Nov 15, 2009 - 1:16 AM) *
you're so hardcore..
i guess i won't see it til next year.. frown.gif

kloudkicka
finally got to see the finished product, im pretty happy and satisfied with the turn out, summmer cant come any quicker now

SwissFerdi
Looks great. I would, however, straight kill somebody for parking over a puddle with your newly painted car.
kloudkicka
ya i know, the painter put it there, but i guess i was too excited to say anything to him lol

QUOTE (SwissFerdi @ Nov 16, 2009 - 8:35 PM) *
Looks great. I would, however, straight kill somebody for parking over a puddle with your newly painted car.

richee3
Me likey thumbsup.gif
mmmchocolate
i think its time for a photo shoot! biggrin.gif
kloudkicka
thanks alot richee smile.gif

QUOTE (richee3 @ Nov 17, 2009 - 12:31 AM) *
Me likey thumbsup.gif

i agree, but that will probably have to wait until summer time, although there isnt any snow yet haha

QUOTE (mmmchocolate @ Nov 17, 2009 - 2:53 AM) *

mmmchocolate
QUOTE (kloudkicka @ Nov 16, 2009 - 7:34 PM) *
thanks alot richee smile.gif

QUOTE (richee3 @ Nov 17, 2009 - 12:31 AM) *
Me likey thumbsup.gif

i agree, but that will probably have to wait until summer time, although there isnt any snow yet haha

QUOTE (mmmchocolate @ Nov 17, 2009 - 2:53 AM) *

car looks way too good to wait! do it! take some!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.