Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looky here!!!!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
dabazied
Is this person on 6gc? I don't remember seeing this car anywhere on here but maybe it's a quiet member. Check out the pics.

http://www.modifiedcartrader.com/search/ca...temNumber=14194
yarik83
A while ago we had this girl here who had a painted black something red car with blitz body kit. This could be her. I do remember that someone here talked about painting their celi like that.
95CelicaST
Yeah she is on here. I forget her screen name though.
manphibian
http://www.6gc.net/members/3194

great show car imo smile.gif
dustin15brown
yep she's a member, and she's very nice.
Great car, I got to see it when she was up here in Indiana for a car show.
ajmorris1977
QUOTE (dabazied @ Nov 29, 2009 - 6:07 PM) *
Is this person on 6gc? I don't remember seeing this car anywhere on here but maybe it's a quiet member. Check out the pics.

http://www.modifiedcartrader.com/search/ca...temNumber=14194

she is on myspace and cardomain also, great celi...
Jaws4God
yep, celicagurl152003.... miss her.. frown.gif

windowlicker
that wing needs to go though.
mmmchocolate
jeeeeze! the work that is into that! got to admire the craftsmanship! man that thing is crazy to stare at!
SPID33
if im not mistaken she eather sold it or was selling it for a good chunk of change.
laff09
310hp at the wheels? all pics show a 7afe, unless she swapped it after??
Culpable04
she was spraying nitrous, lots of it,
laff09
must be a typo in her profile, not 75 shot, 750 shot nitrous.. correction noted. lol
dabazied
What all is involved in replacing the carpets with that diamond plating? I'm tired of my tan interior and figure if I get rid of the carpet it would be a good start lol..... Also, when you put that down, it does leave enough room so that you can put in some sound deadening materials, correct?
laff09
Yes, you can still put sound deadening material under it. How hardcore on the diamondplating did u wanna go? Front floorboards would be pretty easy, rears would take a bit of work, but the door sills look like the biggest PITA.
dabazied
Well, I wouldnt want a mismatched car lol, so im thinkin all the way..... smile.gif. Is this a thing where its a special type of material for that or is it just normal diamond plating material that ill need?
easternpiro1
yeah thats celicagurl, real nice person, i think her name is jennifer? she showed at hot import nights here in charlotte a few years back. sucks she's selling it! i wonder why?
windowlicker
diamond plating = retarded weight addition
Serhey
i can see flava flave driving that, its like unnecessarily over the line flashy, idk its just not me, infact pretty much the opposite of me. but thats my opinion.
dabazied
QUOTE (windowlicker @ Nov 30, 2009 - 7:35 PM) *

i was thinking about easy clean up and a pretty shine smile.gif
manphibian
QUOTE (windowlicker @ Dec 1, 2009 - 3:35 AM) *

I don't think you understand the concept of a show car. This car has been out and done it all and has nothing to prove to you tongue.gif
Celica_XR9145
Loose the rear wing and maybe the paint job and that would be a real nice Celica thumbsup.gif
SwissFerdi
It's a nice show car...but not a nice Celica, IMO.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.