Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Holidays
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
baktasht
Over the last few years I've had the pleasure of dealing with and talking to hundreds of you guys (& girls). And a handful of you I've gotten to meet in person. We have been in a position to bring many new products to the community that had been on my own personal wish list for quite some time that many of you have on your cars now. It's been an amazing journey so far seeing EMSPowered grow from nothing, to a rapidly growing company some major growing pains, and now finally starting to settle into a comfortable place.

I wanted to say thanks to everyone that has supported us. Thanks to everyone that has provided criticism & feedback to help us better EMSPowered products & service. And also to the moderating staff here at 6GC for providing a great environment for all of us to enjoy year after year as Toyota enthusiasts from all over the world.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to everyone at 6GC. May the new year bring great things for you all.

Regards,
Baktash
EMSPowered
Random_Stranger
Merry Christmas!
nics
same here! have a wonderful New Year!
GriffGirl
Happy belated Hanukkah! biggrin.gif
manphibian
Happy Holidays guise!!!!!!

i'm off for a few days at my parents.

peace.
njccmd2002
im working right now, bah!

merry x-mas
SwissFerdi
Merry Christmas 6GC'ers.
mmmchocolate
Happy Christmas second family!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.