Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: so
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
mneal2_92788
my g/f is in need of a car and she stumbled upon a 94 gt, red, prolly stock i havent seen it yet, for 1700. but we are going to look at it tomorrow, and the guy said that it runs great, so ill be checkin the important 6g points. so we may have a new one here, mine to toy with but hers to ultimatly drive lol. thats all really, thanks for reading
Quidam
Good luck dude -hope it meets expectations, and make sure the engine isn't about to explode before you hand over the cash biggrin.gif
HaysoosKreesto
why can't these people ever live in california frown.gif? All the great deals are everywhere else lol.
mneal2_92788
yeah ill make sure we dont get something thats gonna blow up.
lilgreenyoda
QUOTE (HaysoosKreesto @ Dec 29, 2009 - 12:35 AM) *
why can't these people ever live in california frown.gif? All the great deals are everywhere else lol.

Cause... California sucks... what with all their car laws... and dick cops... and INSANE drivers...

Hope the celi turns out to be win there Neal
CelicaST_CALI
thank you smile.gif ..... ah 70 degree weather....

QUOTE (HaysoosKreesto @ Dec 28, 2009 - 4:35 PM) *

Even if u saw a 1700$ celica u couldnt buy it tongue.gif

Hope it checks out good mneal..
HaysoosKreesto
^ Aww thats cold dawg, thats cold.
mneal2_92788
thanx for the support guys, and well, california...its just not got the cheaper economy for a 1700 dollar great running vehicle. sad but true.
cheela
sounds like a good deal hopefully. smile.gif good luck with it. It's always nice to see another 6GC come into the hands of someone who will care for it.
lilgreenyoda
QUOTE (CelicaST_CALI @ Dec 29, 2009 - 7:26 PM) *

laugh.gif I'll trade the 70 degree weather for no emissions laws.
HaysoosKreesto
^If you lived in the boonies, of california, you could have both biggrin.gif. Just don't get pulled over.

edit: By the way mneal, any update biggrin.gif? Did ya get the beauty?
CelicaST_CALI
QUOTE (HaysoosKreesto @ Dec 30, 2009 - 12:19 AM) *
^If you lived in the boonies, of california, you could have both biggrin.gif. Just don't get pulled over.

edit: By the way mneal, any update biggrin.gif? Did ya get the beauty?

There are some good things about where i live biggrin.gif biggrin.gif i get both biggrin.gif
mak5603
up in seattle i saw a 6g st with a couple light mods (intake, exhaust, raiser blocks) for 1700 yesterday, for the cal people haha

hope the car works out for you smile.gif
1994Celica
I remember my deal it was great only 850$ for my celica..
BLINKYxMUNKEY
QUOTE (lilgreenyoda @ Dec 30, 2009 - 12:22 AM) *

Then move to Florida. wink.gif
HaysoosKreesto
QUOTE (BLINKYxMUNKEY @ Dec 31, 2009 - 8:00 PM) *
QUOTE (lilgreenyoda @ Dec 30, 2009 - 12:22 AM) *

Then move to Florida. wink.gif

we asked for 70 degrees, not 110 wink.gif. Love Florida as a vacation, but wow that is the hottest state I've been to.
mneal2_92788
well, her mom said to get all teh money (2900 from teh accident) then she would haev to spend all the money on the car purchase and her mom will take care of the registration/title etc fees. so not that one, but who knows more money=better 6g? lol idk but if so ill be on here lots more if not i will get one within a few years/
lilgreenyoda
Lol yall are funny. After living in, and being in quite the variety of states, I still say Colorado is win. Feels everything from below 0 to triple digits. Pretty much the best of all worlds. Plus you don't have to worry about your car rusting!

Neal, ay good to go man. You'll pick up something sick.
Skip_Aus
QUOTE (Quidam @ Dec 28, 2009 - 8:00 PM) *
Good luck dude -hope it meets expectations, and make sure the engine isn't about to explode before you hand over the cash biggrin.gif

That's funny, I could've used that advice when my girl and I bought our celica 2 weeks ago... 5 days later the engine blew up.
SwissFerdi
^ Sorry to hear that man. frown.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.