Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Old mistake new problem
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
st18
hey guys i got a question or two i have a vemon 400 and it seems like it hasnt been working sense i bought it and ive been scrathing my head and i thought about it and i remember when i first got the car i replaced the MAP senser with one out of a gt with a 5sfe in it( i know its stupid i thought it would make it run faster!)lol. and the vemon runs through the map sensor and do yall think that has any thing to do with it? and number 2 will one out of a 7afe corolla do the same thing as the oem one i took of of it? and is this GT MAP sensor making my car run badly because i know now that it sends a different air fuel map to the ecu and i was thinking that isnt a good thing consendering i have a 1.8 and not a 2.2...... dont give me to much hell i was new at this when i sarted. thank yall.
Mstoochn
www.toyodiy.com

same PN# for both biggrin.gif
Batman722
the GT and ST map sensor are the same
st18
QUOTE (Batman722 @ Dec 30, 2009 - 1:31 AM) *

do the part numbers change through the years cause i dont know what year modle it came off of
Mstoochn
QUOTE (st18 @ Dec 30, 2009 - 9:08 AM) *
QUOTE (Batman722 @ Dec 30, 2009 - 1:31 AM) *

do the part numbers change through the years cause i dont know what year modle it came off of

No. 94-99 ST and 94-97 GT are the same
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.