Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Celicas Life in Pictures
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
x_itchy_b_x
http://digitaladdict.wordpress.com/2009/09...fe-in-pictures/
Its on my blog because of the amount of pics posted.
And I would REALLY appreciate it if you guys could leave some comments on the actual article.
Thanks guys! also look around the site theres alot more toyota stuff, like my mr2 and other junk.

*edit* I just updated my MR2 post on there. Heres the link
johnnehh
Awesome!
devilsden97
love the deuce man.
x_itchy_b_x
Thanks guys, I just uploaded a bunch of mr2 pics for the second article I posted.
So yeah go check it out. leave some comments biggrin.gif
sips
I really like this rear valence. What is it?

x_itchy_b_x
It's by VIS, I forgot what type of lip it was so i searched on google and came to this.
http://racerwheel.com/abv-94tycel2dzph-02l.html
looks like it to me.

also my friend just found this pic on his computer.
easternpiro1
itchy balls! i envy your celi man!! glad everything is good! whats next?
x_itchy_b_x
QUOTE (easternpiro1 @ Feb 10, 2010 - 9:19 PM) *

haha thanks man, Yeah everything is good, figured I'd come show my face here haha.
I'm not sure whats next, other than sell the celica come spring. (this time i mean it lol)
Last I remember something bad happened with your engine, what happened, are you all set now?
easternpiro1
QUOTE (x_itchy_b_x @ Feb 11, 2010 - 1:59 AM) *
QUOTE (easternpiro1 @ Feb 10, 2010 - 9:19 PM) *

haha thanks man, Yeah everything is good, figured I'd come show my face here haha.
I'm not sure whats next, other than sell the celica come spring. (this time i mean it lol)
Last I remember something bad happened with your engine, what happened, are you all set now?

yeah i ordered it recently from jdm engine depot for a STEAL they are giving 4th gens away like candy man!
Agent21
How do you like the holset? I am thinking about an hx35 for my 240.
x_itchy_b_x
It's a good sized turbo for high power and high revs. I made 330whp at 14lbs on the break in tune. could have made 350whp or more safely at the same boost.
DSMs use them alot, they are strong. 360* thrust bearings rather than 270* common in garretts.
Cheap, easy to get, Loads of shops sell parts for the turbo and rebuild them cheap since it's a stock Cummins part.
For the price... its good, Has anti-surge housing that more expensive turbos have too.

Hope that helps.
BBoYRuGGeD
great looking mr2...clean clean clean with an extremely nice 3sgte. great platform...i'm thinking of picking one up myself. my celica needs another toyota friend lol

-bboy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.