Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I am soo, soo angry right now
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
brento_bot
Hi all, just coming on here to vent my frustration.

So I am a manager at KFC, and part of my job is to sometimes go to another store and help out when they have shortages/management on holidays.

So I got moved to a store in a Suburb called Springwood, about 20 minutes away from my house. And I was to be there for 8 weeks.

My very first night, someone stole my antenna from my car. Took the whole thing out. Now that I can handle, i never use the radio ever, and i wanted to do the S2000 swap anyway...

So skip forward to this afternoon, my last shift at the store. On my way home I stopped for fuel, and as I walk away I look back at my baby (as we all do right?) and what do I see...

Someone has stolen the grill from my bumper and given me a nasty 5x5cm square scratch on my bumper frown.gif

To make matters worse I have recently done a GT-4 Front end swap...

I'm so angry right now...
chacha
damn....that's pretty shady...what the hell are they going to do with those small parts?
cheela
WTF? why would they steal little things like that??? not right. just not right....
GriffGirl
They have KFC in Australia? Weird.

Sorry to hear about what's going on with your car, I wonder if another Celica owner is the one taking them. That's just as weird as there being a KFC in Australia. smile.gif
zfjohnson07
wow thats crazy as hell. apparently someone was looking for your car and knew when you worked..
Ted95
F'ddddddd upppp!!!!!! .. and i do look at my baby when i walk away from it too hehe
D-Man
it's rather a little b!tch of a 6g owner (whom desperately needs his ass handed to him)

or a prank.

i know houston guys prank each other from time to time; like death and chinaman. or how i've paid $4 to buy a magnet that looks like this (with the word PRIDE across it) to post on DEATH's car when he wasn't looking. (plus he's been ridin with it for like 2 months last time i saw his car) laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

so rather someone needs to own up to the prank or get their ass whooped. biggrin.gif
SwissFerdi
It's not a prank if there's damage, that crosses the line.
brento_bot
Yeah I'm certain it's not a prank, I don't know a single other 6gc owner lol.

I also doubt it is another 6gc owner anyway. I don't see too many. Not to be arrogant, but its always the nicest car in the carpark (poor suburb).

And yes we have KFC in Australia

we also have electricity and clean water tongue.gif
Stambo
does the water really spin the other way when you flush the toliet?
brento_bot
To me it's not "the other way". To me your water flushes the 'other way'. Mine flushes normal laugh.gif
DGAF
QUOTE (Ted95 @ Feb 7, 2010 - 2:29 PM) *
F'ddddddd upppp!!!!!! .. and i do look at my baby when i walk away from it too hehe

Wow. This funny, I didn't realize until now that I do the same thing every single time I walk away from my car!! biggrin.gif .. I this even normal? Am I sick?

Anyway. Sorry about your loss man! kindasad.gif .

Ps. You where the manager there. Can't you take a peek at the surveillance video and see if it shows something. maybe you can take it to the police!!

Have you seen a real live Kangaroo? Do they really look like mice?
D-Man
GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!!!!!

Australia is just like any other country in the world; except they have lots more alcoholics, camping trips, and their women know how to take a d!ck.

...just sayin bassed on my experience...

wears my packing boxes?

... i need to move...

QUOTE (DGAF @ Feb 8, 2010 - 1:00 PM) *
QUOTE (Ted95 @ Feb 7, 2010 - 2:29 PM) *

Wow. This funny, I didn't realize until now that I do the same thing every single time I walk away from my car!! biggrin.gif .. I this even normal? Am I sick?

no. every time i go outside to smoke i stare at Rei-Ohkie. it's perfectly normal.

though non-6g owners will swear something is wrong with you when you reffer to your car by name; talk to it, and it talks back. witch is strange because other people hear Rei-Ohkie talking too... so how does that make me the crazy one?
Bigblock
What could they use the parts for??!!??

Alarm on your Celica now?!!?

Euphoria
theres very few gt-4's in australia or even gt-4 conversions so if you see one near by you know its most probably the theif wink.gif
SwissFerdi
I look back cherishingly at my car a bunch of times. If she's outside, maybe I'll even go look first thing when I wake up to make sure everything's okay. Maybe I do the same thing at night. Maybe I even say good night when she's inside the garage.
brento_bot
Yeah i have an alarm on it, but i don't use it much because i goes off all the time, like if a car parks next to it it will go off, if a mobile phone goes off within like 3 meters it goes off. If i look at it angrily it goes off...

I looked at surveillance, but KFC being the multi-million dollar conglomerate that it is, is one of the cheapest companies i've ever heard of, and the surveillance doesn't cover the whole carpark, and you can only see the rear end of my car...

I wouldn't say we have more alcoholics, it's just the ones that are are more dedicated...

And the women. Yes, yes they do... in my experiences anyway...

So now i look at the side of my car and smile, then i get to the front and die a little on the inside frown.gif

I'll try and take some pics in the next few days to show you guys.
malpaso
I really do not get people why doing this. frown.gif

QUOTE (GriffGirl @ Feb 7, 2010 - 8:12 PM) *

...and in Europe as well biggrin.gif
azian_advanced
kfc is everwhere, even in asia. so is burger king, mcdonalds, 7-eleven, etc..
HaysoosKreesto
QUOTE (brento_bot @ Feb 7, 2010 - 1:00 PM) *
Someone has stolen the grill from my bumper and given me a nasty 5x5cm square scratch on my bumper frown.gif

To make matters worse I have recently done a GT-4 Front end swap...

I'm so angry right now...

Aww frown.gif

QUOTE (GriffGirl @ Feb 7, 2010 - 3:12 PM) *

lol smile.gif

QUOTE (brento_bot @ Feb 7, 2010 - 11:40 PM) *
Yeah I'm certain it's not a prank, I don't know a single other 6gc owner lol.

I also doubt it is another 6gc owner anyway. I don't see too many. Not to be arrogant, but its always the nicest car in the carpark (poor suburb).

Aww frown.gif

QUOTE (brento_bot @ Feb 9, 2010 - 10:10 AM) *
Yeah i have an alarm on it, but i don't use it much because i goes off all the time, like if a car parks next to it it will go off, if a mobile phone goes off within like 3 meters it goes off. If i look at it angrily it goes off...

I looked at surveillance, but KFC being the multi-million dollar conglomerate that it is, is one of the cheapest companies i've ever heard of, and the surveillance doesn't cover the whole carpark, and you can only see the rear end of my car...

I wouldn't say we have more alcoholics, it's just the ones that are are more dedicated...

And the women. Yes, yes they do... in my experiences anyway...

lol smile.gif

QUOTE (brento_bot @ Feb 9, 2010 - 10:10 AM) *
So now i look at the side of my car and smile, then i get to the front and die a little on the inside frown.gif

I'll try and take some pics in the next few days to show you guys.

Aww frown.gif

QUOTE (malpaso @ Feb 9, 2010 - 10:43 AM) *
QUOTE (GriffGirl @ Feb 7, 2010 - 8:12 PM) *

...and in Europe as well biggrin.gif

lol smile.gif

Well Brento, I can only guess at how angry you must be. I hope the absolute best for you and your car. Perhaps someone on here can give you a killer deal for a new... better one biggrin.gif.
brento_bot
well i possibly have some good news. I just found a guy selling the GT4 bumpers. and at quite a decent price i might add. Hopefully the (soon to be) wifey will loosen the leash a little bit so i can buy one. (i'm thinking i should buy a full one all over again seeming as though they are hard to get a hold of plus i need the fog lights) then i can sell the old one, and my original bumper and maybe re-coupe some of my losses.

Thanks for the sympathy guys

No one else understands....

they're all like, just get another one from a wreckers... if only it was that easy. then you try and explain it but they don't care...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.