Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: exhaust a bit intimidating.
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
nando
ok so my st has an exhaust leak and its a bit intimidating to all these people on the road. mostly to all these honda kids they break their necks and just dog me. i think its funny consideting my st is completely stock rolling on the stock 14 steelies, i dont even have my team sticker on the car. lol. oh and guess were my exhaust leak is coming from, i found a crack on the header, and from my knowledge i kno this isnt very good. kindasad.gif
benzo
QUOTE (nando @ Feb 9, 2010 - 1:32 PM) *
ok so my st has an exhaust leak and its a bit intimidating to all these people on the road. mostly to all these honda kids they break their necks and just dog me. i think its funny consideting my st is completely stock rolling on the stock 14 steelies, i dont even have my team sticker on the car. lol. oh and guess were my exhaust leak is coming from, i found a crack on the header, and from my knowledge i kno this isnt very good. kindasad.gif

i had a small crack on mine, but didnt notice till i took off the heat shield.

when the car is running, can you see exhaust coming out of it, at the crack?
HectortheRican
My dad had a crack in his header on his '85 Corolla GT-S (badass car). He just had to get a whole new header. Get a ceramic coated one. Better heat management
95CelicaST
Here is what you need to do. In this order:

- Put your team stickers on all corners of your ride. Everyone needs to know who you race for.

- Take the exhaust off after the header. Then you'll sound real intimidating. No one will want to race you because it'll sound so mean.

cwm13.gif

Go get your manifold replaced and no street racing, Speed Racer.

nando
QUOTE (95CelicaST @ Feb 9, 2010 - 3:58 PM) *
Here is what you need to do. In this order:

- Put your team stickers on all corners of your ride. Everyone needs to know who you race for.

- Take the exhaust off after the header. Then you'll sound real intimidating. No one will want to race you because it'll sound so mean.

cwm13.gif

Go get your manifold replaced and no street racing, Speed Racer.

yea right...im not taking of the exhaust..i get annoyed by these kids doing that ish...no stickers till the 3s comes in.

and i have not checked to see exhaust while car is running, i just happen to be under the car and seen the crack.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.