Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: close please
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
TerBeau
so for a few days ive been slowly working on pulling a motor out of a 95 st and putting it my 96 st ltd celica. now i have it all about done except the engine pick up coil is diff. the harness on the 96 celica has 4 wires going into it. and the motor has 6 wires. so the plugs are different. how do i go about fixing this problem? any help out there thanks kindasad.gif
TerBeau
QUOTE (TerBeau @ Mar 14, 2010 - 3:28 PM) *
so for a few days ive been slowly working on pulling a motor out of a 95 st and putting it my 96 st ltd celica. now i have it all about done except the engine pick up coil is diff. the harness on the 96 celica has 4 wires going into it. and the motor has two wires. so the plugs are different. how do i go about fixing this problem? any help out there thanks kindasad.gif

i answered ,my own question. i was looking at the plugs backwards but it still wont work im going to use the 96 distributer!! problem solveddd.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.