Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Celica Headlight
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Vorbroker
I hit a deer a while back and it broke my headlight and the assembly that holds it in is cracked. Now i can't seem to find one anywhere, Toyota wants $300 for just a drivers side headlight. I dont want anything fancy or expensive, just a standard headlight so I don't get a ticket. Does anyone know where I can get something like this for a decent price?
johnnehh
Post a WTB (Want To Buy) in the Buying/Selling forum thumbsup.gif

Good luck!
Tech-Nics
You could also look on "eBay". There are some for sale. No need to get one brand new you can just get one used.
Espo
@OP: $300 is the standard for a new headlight, driver or pass. Highs, I don't know, never broke one.
D-Man
craigslist!! biggrin.gif

i got one for $25
THE20V
Ebay is your best bet. I bought the whole set of four headlights on ebay the other day for $25 here in Oz.
Espo
Hold up!
Just reread your post, I have fender damage on my car on the passenger side that I'm getting fixed on the 18th, and have that driver's side headlight. I'll sell it to you when it's off the car, if you like.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.