Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Richee3's Progress thread.
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > My Project
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
navseal345
I demand some AWD snow fun videos.
richee3
QUOTE (cheela @ Dec 23, 2018 - 9:29 PM) *
very nice improvements. a little love goes a long way.
that thing is just begging for a c-one lip. wink.gif

Good thing I have a buffer and plenty of compounds! The interior barely needed anything. Malek took good care of it.

QUOTE (CoolZeen @ Dec 24, 2018 - 9:51 AM) *
and the fun $$$ begins.

It’s not fun spending that much money on such short notice but it’s not every day a GT4 pops up for sale 45 minutes away from you either.

QUOTE (SwissFerdi @ Dec 24, 2018 - 10:36 AM) *
You owe yourself some fanfare, that is ridiculous.

As long as fanfare is free, because I’m broke now. laugh.gif

QUOTE (NgoFcukinWay @ Dec 24, 2018 - 12:57 PM) *
that Por15 says "For professional use only."

QUOTE (Malek @ Dec 24, 2018 - 1:44 PM) *
Looks awesome man! It was a pleasure meeting you and Bridgette along with the Supra. Good people with cool cars!

Those wipers always annoyed me. Now I get to watch you do all the things I wanted to do lol enjoy it!

It was great meeting you as well! The POR15 turned out a little glossier than I would like, so I may have to try something different. At this point the plan is to enjoy it. Taking it up to Fort Collins tomorrow.

QUOTE (navseal345 @ Dec 24, 2018 - 6:51 PM) *
I demand some AWD snow fun videos.

I’m debating whether I want to or not. Those pictures would be awesome but I’m also paranoid about driving it in the snow.
navseal345
I mean, I could do it for you if you are scared. LMAO
SwissFerdi
Auto dreams > money
narly_charley
QUOTE (SwissFerdi @ Dec 26, 2018 - 12:19 PM) *
Auto dreams > money

Wish I could live that life...
SwissFerdi
I mean, it's generally a question of for how long...unless it's not. I sold the Celica because I couldn't justify three. The bike is so cheap it almost doesn't count.
bloodMoney
Get some more info up on those wheel and tire specs. They look awesome.
richee3
QUOTE (narly_charley @ Dec 27, 2018 - 8:15 AM) *
QUOTE (SwissFerdi @ Dec 26, 2018 - 12:19 PM) *
Auto dreams > money

Wish I could live that life...

QUOTE (SwissFerdi @ Dec 27, 2018 - 9:24 PM) *
I mean, it's generally a question of for how long...unless it's not. I sold the Celica because I couldn't justify three. The bike is so cheap it almost doesn't count.

Perks of being a DINK- double income, no kids. It’s a terrible decision financially, but we did it anyway.

QUOTE (bloodMoney @ Dec 28, 2018 - 8:26 AM) *
Get some more info up on those wheel and tire specs. They look awesome.

The only think I know about them is that they are Lehrmeister Type 3 wheels, and they look like legit 3 piece wheels. Specs are unknown, 17x8, maybe? They have 215/45/17 tires that have a slight stretch so I think they are 8”.
punkxrckprincess
I cannot wait to see this in person.
slavie
I know where those projector headlights on exactly that GT-Four came from wink.gif

Nice buy.
richee3
Haven’t had as much time as I’d like to work on the cars lately but I’ve got a little bit done. October 2017, I replaced the fuel tank on the white car. December 2018, I walk into the garage one day and smell gas. Of course the new fuel tank is leaking. rolleyes.gif Had to run the car pretty low on gas, sand the tank down, and put some Quicksteel on it. People of the internets say it works decently well but I suspect I’ll be replacing the fuel tank again soon. I spent part of my day today putting new battery terminals in the car (the ones I bought when I did my battery relocation didn’t tighten down on the Optima tight enough but oddly they were great on the Interstate battery I had before) and hooking up a backup camera. The backup camera really isn’t necessary but it didn’t cost me anything and the wife likes it. Ran into one small issue but otherwise a pretty easy install and it works great.

In GT-Four related news, I spent part of last weekend putting the stock downpipe back on so the car will pass emissions to get it registered. Turns out as of January 1st, Colorado requires a new form for RHD cars to go through emissions so now I get to jump through those hoops just to get the paperwork. I replaced the bulbs in the gauge cluster and key ring light with white LED’s since I’ve never been a fan of the stock green, and replaced the license plate bulbs as well. That’s when I found out that someone has done the independent fog light mod on this car. Not something I’ve ever been interested in doing myself but it’s nice to see that it’s done. smile.gif

I also spent a little time tidying up some small things, nothing really worth mentioning, but I did disable the T-VSV so the car will run full boost in first gear. But I also turned the boost down when I was cleaning things up, so I honestly don’t even know what the boost is set at right now. No sense in even trying to dial it in with the stock downpipe on. We’ve decided that the Greddy boost gauge in the car has to go too. No sense in looking at a boost gauge that reads in BAR and trying to do the conversion in your head while doing a WOT pull, so we picked up a new Prosport Evo boost gauge. It’s 52mm where the Greddy gauge is 60 mm, so a new gauge pod is in order too. We haven’t ordered one yet but we’ll be getting a wideband soon so we ordered a cheap A-pillar pod for now and we’re eventually going to switch to one of the nicer dash mounted pods.

The Greddy gauge and Greddy pod:

The new Prosport gauge and pod with a sad, empty hole in it that needs a wideband:

Not the nicest boost gauge ever but it reads in PSI and does the job. Took one of the wheels off to test the Superstrut with a pry bar and snapped a picture of the wheel specs while I had it off. Needs scrubbed pretty bad...

17x8 as far as I can tell, which is what I had guessed they were. +35 offset with what looked like 20mm spacers but I didn’t take the time to measure them. Thanks to Alex, I keep looking at Gram Light 57CR’s... gotta do a lot of other things first though. Good news is that the front brake pads still have some life left in them and the Superstrut passed the pry bar test with no play at all.

We took the twins to a Cars and Coffee this morning. Didn’t bother taking great pictures but here’s what I got.

After owning the car for a couple of weeks, I’ve found a few things. First and foremost, when you turn, this car turns. It changes direction much better than our FWD car. The tradeoff seems to be suspension composure. The GT4 isn’t rough or overly stiff but the suspension is easily upset over bumps compared to a Macpherson equipped Celica. A Macpherson strut Celica can hit a bump or several back to back and keep going, where the Superstrut tends to get upset over moderate or multiple bumps. It rides just as smooth if not smoother than our white car on Sportlines so I doubt if it’s bad struts or springs, just more like the reason why the rally cars switched back to Macpherson. Other differences are minor but after owning USDM Celicas, it’s just unusual to see the differences. No dimmer for the gauge cluster, the lights don’t automatically shut off after you shut the car off and open the door, windows won’t still roll up after shutting the key off, the driver window is auto up in addition to auto down, no electric lock switch on the passenger door, and who knows what else I haven’t found yet.
navseal345
And then?
punkxrckprincess
How many people thought the GT4 was a Supra at this one?
You guys are the coolest haha. I thought we were cool with our pair of twins but your pair of twins are way better
BonzaiCelica
im sure you getting the feedback from suspension in the steering wheel, but still not an apples to apples comparison. you need a fwd only superstrut car with exact suspension to compare honestly. anyway. nice pics.
enderswift
Looks good bro, cant wait to see it in person. I can tell you from first hand experience that the extra unsprung weight is likely what's causing the suspension upset. Its a small price to pay for the stellar gains in handling otherwise. SS is a weapon on smooth twisty tarmac

richee3
QUOTE (slavie @ Dec 30, 2018 - 8:46 PM) *
I know where those projector headlights on exactly that GT-Four came from wink.gif

Nice buy.

A much-needed addition to the car! I for one am grateful that this car already has them. You don't happen to have a spare ST205 front lip laying around, do you? laugh.gif

QUOTE (navseal345 @ Jan 6, 2019 - 11:24 AM) *
And then?

And then *poof* money disappears from my bank account. frown.gif

QUOTE (punkxrckprincess @ Jan 6, 2019 - 11:29 AM) *
How many people thought the GT4 was a Supra at this one?
You guys are the coolest haha. I thought we were cool with our pair of twins but your pair of twins are way better

Two that I heard. Potentially a third if you consider the douche that started telling his friends about how Toyota took a Lexus and turbocharged the engine to make these cars, then got all butthurt when I told him he was thinking of the Supra and that these are Celicas, so he ran off. And your twins are awesome!

QUOTE (BonzaiCelica @ Jan 6, 2019 - 11:35 AM) *
im sure you getting the feedback from suspension in the steering wheel, but still not an apples to apples comparison. you need a fwd only superstrut car with exact suspension to compare honestly. anyway. nice pics.

I would LOVE to feel a Superstrut equipped FWD Celica for comparison. The GT-Four changes directions quickly and easily compared to our GT and I really haven't even pushed it yet. Hopefully this summer I'll take it up in the mountains a few times to see how it really handles.

QUOTE (enderswift @ Jan 6, 2019 - 1:28 PM) *
Looks good bro, cant wait to see it in person. I can tell you from first hand experience that the extra unsprung weight is likely what's causing the suspension upset. Its a small price to pay for the stellar gains in handling otherwise. SS is a weapon on smooth twisty tarmac

Interesting... you're building a case for the Gram Lights. I'd love to have a set but they aren't an ideal size for the car at 17x9. Better options in 18" but I don't know if I want to put 18's on it.
NgoFcukinWay
do the 57CRs. I'm on the fence about 17s or 18s as well, but after looking at the sizes in 18s, I'm not sure how they'll fit. If you do the 5X114.5 conversion, you can run the square set-up of 18x8.5 +37 because the 18X8.5 +45 in 5x100 would give you sunken wheels and you'd wanna run a spacer to get them to set close to flush.
Tigawoods
dont you dare put CRs on that.

anything less than 6 spokes or 5 spoke split and you are basically celica hitler.
cheela
don't listen to ^that guy.
He's always doing extra things to be extra.

remember, less is more. Go 3 spoke.
richee3
QUOTE (NgoFcukinWay @ Jan 6, 2019 - 9:47 PM) *
do the 57CRs. I'm on the fence about 17s or 18s as well, but after looking at the sizes in 18s, I'm not sure how they'll fit. If you do the 5X114.5 conversion, you can run the square set-up of 18x8.5 +37 because the 18X8.5 +45 in 5x100 would give you sunken wheels and you'd wanna run a spacer to get them to set close to flush.

I’ve already got small spacers but if I spend the money for new wheels, and thats a big if, I’d prefer not go run spacers at all. I don’t know how the 5x114.3 conversion would go with AWD. I assume an AWD Rav4 hub would work but I don’t know for sure.

QUOTE (Tigawoods @ Jan 7, 2019 - 1:18 PM) *
dont you dare put CRs on that.

anything less than 6 spokes or 5 spoke split and you are basically celica hitler.

OZ Chronos are 5 spoke. ‘nuff said. Plus YOU’RE NOT MY DAD!

QUOTE (cheela @ Jan 7, 2019 - 3:23 PM) *
don't listen to ^that guy.
He's always doing extra things to be extra.

remember, less is more. Go 3 spoke.

No spokes. Gonna put some sawblades on it.

Today I got the car to pass CO emissions. Took three tries because Colorado now requires a form for RHD gray market cars that Malek didn’t need to have, so I couldn’t get it tested on the first try. I had to take it by an inspection center to get it inspected and get the form, then we tried to test it again and the testing center threw a fit about the low profile tires so we had to go to a third place. They tested the car just fine, passed it, and now I can get the car registered. Got insurance on it last week and I won’t disclose how much it costs but let me just say.... damn. You’d guess wrong. Anyway, pikchars.

Rolled over 90k miles shortly after leaving the testing station. It’s getting old, time to sell it. frown.gif

Got the new key in today as well. They definitely aren’t the same quality they used to be.

We also may have picked a color to vinyl wrap it to hide the paint imperfections.

navseal345
Miles or kilometers?
NgoFcukinWay
90K Kilometers, you heathen!

Send me a link to that key please. kthxby
richee3
QUOTE (navseal345 @ Jan 7, 2019 - 8:08 PM) *
Miles or kilometers?

QUOTE (NgoFcukinWay @ Jan 7, 2019 - 8:37 PM) *
90K Kilometers, you heathen!

Send me a link to that key please. kthxby

Definitely miles, Malek was kind enough to convert it so there’s no calculating speed or distance. So it truly is 90k miles, not km.

As for the key, we bought a couple back in like 2012 from eBay. They used to be thicker and the logos were actually put on straight. This one will do the job but definitely only about half as nice as the older ones. No more on eBay right now but I’ll share the link as soon as another comes up.
cheela
I had one of those keys back in the days too. Never did anything with it so I ended up selling it and now they can't be found and I kinda want one again. lol
navseal345
I have keys too, they start my car.
richee3
Small but picture-heavy update. Had to replace our water heater in the house Saturday morning so that cut into my time out in the garage. Once that was finished up, we had a pile of new parts to take care of.

New radio since we didn’t like the Jensen that came in the car, backup camera since they’re cheap and easy to install, new speakers for the front since the passenger side didn’t work at all, AEM wideband, and yellow bulbs for the fog lights. Plus I had a few items to repair on my to-do list.

We started with the radio first since it’s easiest. Brigette said she wanted to install it herself so I showed her how to splice the Pioneer harness to the Metra harness and showed her how to install the radio. She also hooked up the backup camera herself.

She also fitted the HKS intake with a new filter. The old one was dried out and didn’t really fit.

That was it for the night. Today she wanted to take care of a few more things but she was busy so I took care of it because I’m impatient and I like doing racecar things. First up was replacing the fog lights. The car had yellow HID’s in the fog lights which were super bright and a great color but unfortunately each side took turns not working. We decided to switch back to standard halogens, not as bright but dead reliable. Unfortunately, that job was not as easy as anticipated. Very early on I learned that the fog light brackets were not bolted to the crash bar but instead were zip tied in place. The screws that hold the fog lights to the brackets were completely seized, so I had no choice but to remove the bumper.

More work than I would like to simply replace two light bulbs but necessary. I drilled and tapped the holes so the fog light brackets would be properly attached again. Next up was cleaning up the brakes. The calipers just looked a bit old so we wanted to clean them up and paint then. I wanted to do a nice shade of blue, something as close as Baltic Blue as possible. Brigette wanted to do orange. So, we compromised and did orange.

Next up was installing the wideband, an absolute necessity for turning the boost up. I bought an AEM 30-0300 that I was going to put in the Supra and move the AEM 30-4110 into the GT4. The 0300 is slimmer, faster, and has a larger digital display than the older 4110 so I figured I’d swap them out but given that I had limited time and mostly that I stopped caring, I decided against uninstalling the one in the Supra, installing a new one, and then installing the old one in the GT4. That’s three times the work so I took the easy way out and installed the X series wideband in the GT4.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3JGznq5.jpg[/

Before pulling the car out of the garage for the night, I decided to pull the fuel level sender to see why the fuel gauge has been inaccurate. I forgot to take pictures but the problem was easy to spot and easy to fix. The actual sender was not attached to the hanger. The wiring was holding it in place but otherwise it was loose in the tank. Snapped it back in place on the bracket and buttoned everything back up, turned the key on for a while and the gauge seemed to reflect the actual amount of fuel in the tank. :winning: I was finished up for the night so I snapped a couple of pictures of the cars together. I only wanted to compare the fog light bulbs on both cars for color and brightness but if both cars are parked next to each other, why not get some pictures?

This wasn’t over the weekend but last weekend I decided to use some leftover black vinyl wrap from the 4Runner to cover up the silver fuel door. The silver door stands out pretty bad but at least flat black somewhat blends and draws less attention to itself.

Also found out that my factory intake hose is slightly ripped, and that I’ll need to install an aftermarket catch can. frown.gif Sigh, maybe when we get back from Miami in March I’ll throw some more money at the car.
navseal345
Did you put a water heater in last year?
NgoFcukinWay
No more silver fuel door, ya dingus!

I have that same wideband in the Poopra. It's nice and does the job. I ended up buying a spare sensor for it when my piggy back was/is bad.

and dibs on the GT4 when I get up there!
cheela
The headunit you have for sale has a better playlist.

Too bad you didn't go with blue, it looked realllllly good in the photoshop mockup that I sent ya. lol

also, now I think you need to change the Supra's plates so it read, NTASPRA, NTASPRA, ISASPRA
richee3
I forgot to add that since I had some spare LED’s laying around, I replaced the bulbs in the climate control. One of the two bulbs was burned out so it needed to be done anyway and since I had the spare LED’s, why not? The temperature dial came out a nice white but the buttons are all still kind of dingy green.

QUOTE (navseal345 @ Feb 10, 2019 - 10:36 PM) *
Did you put a water heater in last year?

Yup. Two of them. This one is #3. Needless to say this one is a different brand and we didn’t even give that company a chance to warranty this one out.

QUOTE (NgoFcukinWay @ Feb 11, 2019 - 2:22 AM) *
No more silver fuel door, ya dingus!

I have that same wideband in the Poopra. It's nice and does the job. I ended up buying a spare sensor for it when my piggy back was/is bad.

and dibs on the GT4 when I get up there!

I was looking into a Prosport wideband to match the boost gauge in the GT4, but I wasn’t sure if they were as good as the AEM. Then Amazon raised the prices so that made my decision pretty easy. I may still swap the widebands out between cars later but I’ll likely be too lazy to do it so you’ll probably see a familiar wideband in the GT4 when you get up here.

QUOTE (cheela @ Feb 11, 2019 - 8:48 AM) *
The headunit you have for sale has a better playlist.

Too bad you didn't go with blue, it looked realllllly good in the photoshop mockup that I sent ya. lol

also, now I think you need to change the Supra's plates so it read, NTASPRA, NTASPRA, ISASPRA

I pulled a sneaky on you to see if you or anyone else would catch it. The name of the song isn’t as recognizable but...

Brigette wanted orange brakes. I still say they’re tacky and don’t look good with Baltic but that decision was above me head.

Also, changing the license plate on the Supra sounds like an expensive game of duck duck goose. laugh.gif
NgoFcukinWay
you're playing the wrong track. play this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xNiUK4fPlo

and I agree with Chee La on the plate. Been telling you that for a while now.

As much as I like my ProSport boost gauge, I'm not sure if I'd be ok with their wideband gauges. I like the PLX wideband that's in the Celica, but the display is kinda smol for someone with smol eyes. Can't go wrong with AEM.

We can change the caliper color when I get up there and I'll take the hit for it. lol
Bitter
Way OT here but I know you guys have some pretty hard water there in Colorado, is scale and sediment at the bottom of the tank causing it to burn through the tank or was this faulty control boxes?
SwissFerdi
navseal345
QUOTE (Bitter @ Feb 11, 2019 - 9:04 PM) *
Way OT here but I know you guys have some pretty hard water there in Colorado, is scale and sediment at the bottom of the tank causing it to burn through the tank or was this faulty control boxes?

I think he did a tankless water heater.
richee3
QUOTE (SwissFerdi @ Feb 11, 2019 - 9:55 PM) *

The soundtrack of Tokyo Drift is literally the only thing you’re allowed to listen to when driving a RHD car. Fact.

QUOTE (navseal345 @ Feb 11, 2019 - 9:59 PM) *
QUOTE (Bitter @ Feb 11, 2019 - 9:04 PM) *

I think he did a tankless water heater.

We did, but we still have to clean it every few months. Hard water is an issue with tankless heaters so we have to clean it every three months so like clockwork. Both heaters failed in the same fashion though, wiring issues inside the unit. The brand we had before looked good on paper but two failures within a year (one after only three months) in completely unacceptable, especially electrical failures. Nothing quite like taking a shower then your whole house smelling like an electrical fire. Needless to say we did not let them warranty the second one out, there’s no way we’re giving them a third chance.
navseal345
Damn that blows.
Bitter
Electric water heater? Well there's your problem, gas is for heating things and electricity is for computers.
CoolZeen
in Puerto Rico we use electric water heater.Gas is only used for stoves.
NgoFcukinWay
Have you considered installing a water softener system for the house?
TimeslideZ
QUOTE (richee3 @ Feb 10, 2019 - 10:53 PM) *
More work than I would like to simply replace two light bulbs but necessary. I drilled and tapped the holes so the fog light brackets would be properly attached again. Next up was cleaning up the brakes. The calipers just looked a bit old so we wanted to clean them up and paint then. I wanted to do a nice shade of blue, something as close as Baltic Blue as possible. Brigette wanted to do orange. So, we compromised and did orange.

Ha ha! I love it, the compromise. Guess I won't have to deal w/ that just yet being single. Did you ever think about silver or gold? My calipers are gold and I think it matches the Baltic Blue (given that the engine cover was also gold).
Silver would've been another option, less "subtle" perhaps.
enderswift
Awesome updates dude,

really liking the side by side night shots. Also the double din looks great, I really need to get one of those...

richee3
QUOTE (TimeslideZ @ Feb 15, 2019 - 1:58 PM) *
Ha ha! I love it, the compromise. Guess I won't have to deal w/ that just yet being single. Did you ever think about silver or gold? My calipers are gold and I think it matches the Baltic Blue (given that the engine cover was also gold).
Silver would've been another option, less "subtle" perhaps.

We wanted a color other than the usual red, black, or silver but what color beyond those we couldn't quite agree on. I would have loved a dark blue to match Baltic but that seemed to be out of the question without getting something custom mixed up. Also, give me those 57CR's you have...

QUOTE (enderswift @ Feb 17, 2019 - 10:44 PM) *
Awesome updates dude,

really liking the side by side night shots. Also the double din looks great, I really need to get one of those...

Far from the most awesome updates in any of the project threads here lately. wink.gif Just small, inexpensive easy stuff so far. The boost gauge was needed for quick reference at a glance and the wideband is a necessity. The speakers were needed as well but the head unit didn't cost very much. Your car has a single DIN in it? I could have sworn you have a double DIN. I just like the double DIN to be able to quickly see everything and change songs or adjust volume without having to put much thought into it, otherwise I probably wouldn't spend the money on them. I frequently miss the steering wheel volume adjustment in the GT4 although I do like the Momo steering wheel. I want an EBC to replace the MBC but we'll see how long it takes me to spend the money on that. laugh.gif
richee3
Sunday update!

Last weekend I picked up a new BEAMS harness from Aspen so this weekend I got it swapped into the car and moved the battery back up to the engine bay. Last summer I spent more time than I care to admit diagnosing the harness for a couple of different issues. First and foremost has been an ongoing issue where the ECU was pulling timing after the engine warmed up. I assumed knock sensor, ran a new wire external to the rest of the harness, tested all my connections, and never could find the issue. The second issue is that sometimes it acts as though the alternator isn’t charging. A couple of years ago I had an alternator burn up and cooked the end of the wire so I had to cut and splice new wires, so presumably that’s the cause of this issue. Either way, that’s two pretty big issues in my harness that have been a thorn in my side so when Matt told me he had a harness available, I jumped on it. Plus it’s nice to have the trunk space back.

I missed part of the battery tie down at the junkyard, so that sucks. Gotta get that fixed ASAP.

For the GT4, no big update. Finally got around to putting some Lexus door strikers, small and subtle but a nice touch.

Then I pulled the seats for a thorough vacuuming and steam cleaning, then I had some fabric and vinyl dye so I dyed the top of the back seats black again. Unfortunately they’ve gotten a little faded but it was a quick and easy fix. Then I tossed these seats back in it instead.

Got some free JDM money from the seats though!

Next weekend will be a thorough wash, clay bar, and polishing followed by ceramic coat.
navseal345
So did the new harness work/ solve the issues? Such a cliffhanger.
richee3
QUOTE (navseal345 @ Mar 24, 2019 - 7:44 PM) *
So did the new harness work/ solve the issues? Such a cliffhanger.

I honestly don’t know yet myself. The engine turns over and starts quicker with the new harness and battery back up front but all I’ve done is swap the harness in and burp the coolant where I had to disconnect the heater core hoses, then pulled the GT4 into the garage. First drive will be tomorrow.
richee3
Lame update incoming!

Today I replaced the fuel pump in the BEAMS. No idea yet if any change will be made but if it doesn’t, then this turd will stay slow forever. Getting pretty tired of messing with it. I won’t find out for a month or so if it’s made a difference, since I’m not allowed to drive any of the fun cars. frown.gif

Last weekend I did some paint correction and ceramic coating on the GT4. It’s not perfect but at least it’s got some protection!

Also bought some Redline 75W90NS for the trans but we haven’t swapped it out yet. That’s a job for the wife next weekend while I supervise since apparently I’m not allowed to turn wrenches for a while now either. (I did the fuel pump while she was grocery shopping. wink.gif )

But most importantly, we got a special delivery for the ‘Four.

Not the Gram Lights I wanted, but those are still on the to-do list. We just like these Enkeis more than the Lehrmeisters that came on the car.
navseal345
*drool*
Box
So wait, when did this ST205 come around? redface.gif
bloodMoney
LMAO

Welcome back Box.
NgoFcukinWay
ST205 needs coilovers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.