Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3000 for 94 ST?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Tkieu78
hey guys, i have a chance to pick up an 94 st with 170000 miles for 3000? its pretty much stock, what do you guys think? too much money for that many miles? i'd like to get some feedback from you guys. THANKS ALOT!
slipgun
I think that sounds like a damn good deal... if its in fair shape KBB rates it as worth bout 2700 and thats basicaly no options but ac.... looks good for a project car I would use www.KBB.com to try to talk them down though!
Benevolence
It all depends how well it was kept up, make sure you have a mechanic check it out before buying, if there are no major problems thats a fair price.
LatinKraze
Shoot man, go for it!!! My 95 Gt had 170,000 miles on it and got it for $3,200. Hella good car for the money.

EDIT: No mods either
Tkieu78
well the car turned out to be a GT instead of a ST, so its a stock GT 94 with 170,000 miles, i think i might pick it up, it would be a fun project car. THANKS FOR THE HELP GUYS
blkGT
the more i hear these prices the happier i get about my price. i paid some college chick 3k cash and got a 94 celica gt, leather 300 dollar panasonic radio, all power, sunroof, with only the problems being it needed a new clutch biggrin.gif

ps. 90k miles
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.