Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Celica =D
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
mak5603
Just got some new rims put on so i decided i would post some pictures and info about my celica. Here are my rims, they are Konig Illusions, they look black but in the sun you can see they are red...thats the illusion haha. I know they need to be spaced and my car will be dropped more i have some TEIN S-Techs, just need to put em on.

I also have the full GT4 front end with splitters in my garage, just need to paint it and since I live in Washington, i need to wait till the weathers nice, haha

samir0189
very nice man.

I like the rims, very tricky though.
mgnt232
lovin the rims man!
Spider77
Not sold on the style of the wheel, but that color effect is amazing!
mak5603
i personally love 10 spokes and red has always been my car's accent color
95CelicaST
Those aren't Celica springs....

BTW - have you ever been to Enumclaw? I saw a black hatchback with a GT4 spoiler and 6GC decals roll through Safeway a couple months back and never posted anything about it?
mak5603
QUOTE (95CelicaST @ Apr 10, 2010 - 11:00 PM) *
Those aren't Celica springs....

Tein S-Techs are, thats a generic TEIN picture from the internet, not my actual springs...(hence the website crap in the background...)

edit. not quite enumclaw...but Im drivin around the sound all the time
Espo
I LOVE those rims.
njccmd2002
wow, liking it. to bad its not mine.
manphibian
They look great! really original thumbsup.gif

also like the glow in the dark springs laugh.gif
Ted95
bad a$$$ rims bro!
mak5603
thank you for the comments guys biggrin.gif
makes me happy people like the car because i have never seen a modded 6gc in person, so everthing i have done is all a first for me.
Hanyo
those are the sexiest black rims i have ever seen.
mak5603
QUOTE (Hanyo @ Apr 12, 2010 - 2:26 AM) *
those are the sexiest black rims i have ever seen.

thats the illusion tongue.gif they arent even black, they do look black though...
sunwukongg
QUOTE (mak5603 @ Apr 10, 2010 - 5:02 PM) *
they need to be spaced and my car will be dropped more i have some TEIN S-Techs, just need to put em on.

^so youre saying your car wasnt dropped in those pictures? why does it look lower than usual O_O
flyinglizard
QUOTE (sunwukongg @ Apr 12, 2010 - 2:28 PM) *
they need to be spaced and my car will be dropped more i have some TEIN S-Techs, just need to put em on.

^so youre saying your car wasnt dropped in those pictures? why does it look lower than usual O_O

Yeah I'm confused. The car looks lower right now than other Celicas do with the Tein drop. My guess is he is already lowered, or some suspension components are broken causing the car to sit too low.

With the Teins installed the back of the car is going to sit quite a bit higher than that in the pictures and the front should be about the same o_O

My car is lowered on Megan Racing springs and it sits quite a bit higher than yours, but way lower than stock. Interesting..
mak5603
QUOTE (flyinglizard @ Apr 12, 2010 - 1:51 PM) *
QUOTE (sunwukongg @ Apr 12, 2010 - 2:28 PM) *

Yeah I'm confused. The car looks lower right now than other Celicas do with the Tein drop. My guess is he is already lowered, or some suspension components are broken causing the car to sit too low.

With the Teins installed the back of the car is going to sit quite a bit higher than that in the pictures and the front should be about the same o_O

My car is lowered on Megan Racing springs and it sits quite a bit higher than yours, but way lower than stock. Interesting..

yeah, i have some old springs on, im goin with the teins because its the right drop for my current job (delivery driver) and in my opinion is perfect ride height for a gt4 clone with splitters and skirts ( i plan on doing 404 sides or TRD skirts ) however... when i get a new job... COILOVERS biggrin.gif

EDIT: also...look how low pro those tires are
flyinglizard
Oh gotcha. Yeah the Teins look perfect on johnnehh's gt4 clone. Should look good on yours too thumbsup.gif
mak5603
QUOTE (flyinglizard @ Apr 12, 2010 - 1:58 PM) *
Oh gotcha. Yeah the Teins look perfect on johnnehh's gt4 clone. Should look good on yours too thumbsup.gif

thanks bud smile.gif
tevo
i agree with everyone very tight rims. i really like them
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.