Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 Projects of Toyota Celica GT-Four ST205
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > My Project
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
GT-FOURpl

Hi all gt4 fans!
I’ve been searching for my gt4 over than 3 years and at the end of December finally found my celica. The plan was to build a racing car with roll cage and 400+ hp. Just couple of weeks later my sister’s husband found another gt4 in Germany and decided to buy it. Both of us have different plans to tune up our celicas. I wanted to have some place where to write about our two project, so I introduce you my web site http://www.gt-four.pl/indexen.php which is the presentation of my and Mikey’s Celicas. The site is translated into English and updated almost every day, so you can keep up with all new pictures and descriptions. In few days we should finish guest book just to have your comments on the site.

Picture from yesterday biggrin.gif

Best Regards
Konrad
schmooot
that's cool, but your link isn't working...I get somewhere if I remove the indexen.html. ALso I don't see a whole lot of english...is there a link to the english translated section?
azian_advanced
link fixed: http://www.gt-four.pl/indexen.php
scroll and click on the 'english' flag to translate

this car is gonna look and drive great once it's completed! can't wait
johnnehh
Man that's awesome. I'll be visiting this thread often!! thumbsup.gif
enderswift
cool. Project Red mi sie podoba Najbardziej biggrin.gif
malpaso
QUOTE (enderswift @ Apr 13, 2010 - 2:28 AM) *
cool. Project Red mi sie podoba Najbardziej biggrin.gif

I prefer blue wink.gif

QUOTE (GT-FOURpl @ Apr 12, 2010 - 7:52 PM) *

Amazing you are in Poland. It makes pretty real to meet one day smile.gif
Rusty

ay what!! you got those TRD stickers with your quickshift, I didn't get any when I got the quickshift set frown.gif although yours looks a bit differnt to mine hmm still the same part numbers.

wow both projects are amazing great work. one built track spec (blue) and the other tidy restore yet sportier/street friendly (Red)
GT-FOURpl
Thanks for your words...
I also can't wait for my car - I think that it should be ready in 6-7 weeks - we'll see if we have any other problems smile.gif

Amazing you are in Poland. It makes pretty real to meet one day

I bought my celica in Prague biggrin.gif
And Next seazon I'm going to take part in Berg Trophy (http://www.berg-trophy.cz/new/home.php) which is also in CZ. So I think that we will meet for sure smile.gif

p.s. Now the link is working perfectly smile.gif site is thanslated into english (if there are some mistakes - sorry for that)...

Tigawoods
im hatin
GT-FOURpl
got the flock :]
more pictures on www.gt-four.pl

GT-FOURpl
yesterday's pictures... base paint on my celi biggrin.gif

Ted95
sickkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!
SwissFerdi
Wow, you didn't miss a single spot...holy crap. Why go through the work to paint the interior as well though? Only half of what has been painted will show.

I do appreciate the craftsmanship and enthusiasm though.
Johnnyny
QUOTE (GT-FOURpl @ May 11, 2010 - 1:49 PM) *
yesterday's pictures... base paint on my celi biggrin.gif

Fresh!!!
malpaso
omg... that looks amazing!
salman2510
Good luck with the project man !! the car looks great !! Im planning on turning my Celica from Red to white as well tongue.gif
JDMDWS
NICE !!!! great job

SlvrCelica09
Rich people man... Rich people... have the time to repaint the whole car.. and to 2 celica GT-Four projects.. looking good
GT-FOURpl
Thanks guys!
We work really hard to achieve the best effects… I think that next week we’ll be ready to put the engine together, and start the final painting job.

QUOTE (SwissFerdi @ May 11, 2010 - 2:24 PM) *
Only half of what has been painted will show.

car will be completely stripped out, so everything will be shown biggrin.gif
yellowchinaman
nice. I like the way you made a race fuel inlet flushed to the body too.
SwissFerdi
QUOTE (GT-FOURpl @ May 12, 2010 - 12:44 PM) *

Awesome! What's the target weight for this thing?
GT-FOURpl
QUOTE (SwissFerdi @ May 16, 2010 - 12:44 PM) *
QUOTE (GT-FOURpl @ May 12, 2010 - 12:44 PM) *

Awesome! What's the target weight for this thing?

no idea! I think about 1300kg, maybe less...
It was 1445 kg when I started the whole project...
GT-FOURpl
new shots from last days biggrin.gif more infos & pictures on my web site: www.gt-four.pl

mmmchocolate
ah i hate my life. lets trade?........
because i love this.
dubb_head

hello

Piekna praca na tej Celice.

U nas nie mamy GT4s aby gts z 5SFE frown.gif

Z jakies czesci Polski ? Ja z Lubelskiego pochodze
whatthe
This cars interior is cleaner than my exterior! No joke!
chacha
however you guys are banking money in your pocket....i WANT in on it....how'd you clean it up soooooo well....that's what i want to do with the celi one day..sand blasting?
GT-FOURpl
QUOTE (mmmchocolate @ May 24, 2010 - 5:20 PM) *
lets trade?........

I will nevert trade this car biggrin.gif I'he been searching for it for 3 years and you can see how much money and work I put in it... it's priceless!

QUOTE (dubb_head @ May 24, 2010 - 5:33 PM) *
Z jakies czesci Polski ? Ja z Lubelskiego pochodze

Dzięki. Jestem z Radomia, więc bardzo blisko Lublina, także jak będziesz w Polsce to zapraszam do obejrzenia na żywo wink.gif

QUOTE (chacha @ May 24, 2010 - 8:34 PM) *
however you guys are banking money in your pocket....i WANT in on it....how'd you clean it up soooooo well....that's what i want to do with the celi one day..sand blasting?

no sand blasting... just hand made cleaining... three days scraching the floor mats, than some preparations for painting and this is the effect... lot of work!!!

tomorrow we're going to paint the whole body so this week car will be ready to put the engine into it biggrin.gif can't wait for that!
cheela
wow! all this and no sand blasting! thumbsup.gif awesome work. keep it up!
Rusty
question did you get the roll cage homologated or doesn't that apply for you over there?
GT-FOURpl
The roll cage has of course all necessary certificates and homologations. It’s all about my safety, so the company which welded the roll cage is one of the best in this part of Europe.

Todays pics laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Urputus
Oh, that's awesome. What kind of color is it? A white metallic or pearl? Can't wait for updates! smile.gif
Johnnyny
love the cage!!!
GT-FOURpl
QUOTE (Urputus @ May 26, 2010 - 3:22 PM) *
Oh, that's awesome. What kind of color is it? A white metallic or pearl? Can't wait for updates! smile.gif

take a look at my site wink.gif
Urputus
So it's white pearl, very nice! I spent nearly one hour on your web pages today and have to say, that both projects are great. Sorry to hear about the problems with the engine in the Celi from Prague. In Czech rep. you hardly find any GT4 in good condition (I know only about one wink.gif. So I was expecting to read something like this in your project. Good luck with both projects!
GT-FOURpl
We started completing white celica… Engine should be inside in maximum 2 weeks, so I think that end of June I should be driving it smile.gif

KAOS
Incredible - I drool more and more with each update... tongue.gif
Stambo
i thought my ST sway bars were thick, that c-one takes the cake! how thick is that?
malpaso
maybe silly question... are those TEINs SuperStrut or McPherson? Just in case... do you happen to get rid of SS suspension on ST205? wink.gif
Rusty
superstrut Malpaso
malpaso
QUOTE (Rusty @ Jun 9, 2010 - 10:51 AM) *
superstrut Malpaso

damn...
Nial
Wow...stunning
robby
GREAT JOB
GT-FOURpl

KAOS
Wow - the block looks amazing in black.

Too bad you have to cover it up with a bunch of other engine parts/pieces. tongue.gif
enderswift
I love this thread. and i love the website it links to. Amazing cars!!
GT-FOURpl
the engine is inside the car... more infos www.gt-four.pl

Nial
QUOTE (GT-FOURpl @ Jun 24, 2010 - 1:41 PM) *

Thats my type of DIY mechanics...if in doubt, hit it with a hammer laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
GT-FOURpl
I love her ass biggrin.gif

Johnnyny
Carbon fiber...*drool* looks good
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.