Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car lowered this weekend
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Bigstring
Well as Saturday morning dawned me and the Boy got ready and headed over to Ajays house in Swindon to get some more much needed bits done to the car, we arrived around 10am, Ajay away, car jacked up and started on lowering the car, His work was second to none as normal and how he keeps his cool is beyond me.

Sunday I found my self back down quick fit and asked them to do the tracking again as I thought the job the did was very poor and still was not handling correctly, So got free tracking done on Sunday after getting it lowered (result), returned home and did an oil change also, runs so much smoother with 10/40 in, I opted out of the 5/30 after asking on here and had to buy oil for the first time in years…

How she looks after a (bad) wash and wax

SwissFerdi
thumbsup.gif

What are the specs on the springs?
garin
looks good. share some specs! what springs, shocks/struts, how low is it? what kinda tires you running? the have an interesting tread pattern! hope you enjoy it!
95CelicaST
I'm interested in proper punctuation! Those were two of the longest sentences I've ever seen on here.

Looks very nice. Please post up some specs on the springs.
carcamo
looks nice especially da rims lol thats da first celli i see wit those rims cause i have them on mine

sadly i had to pik it bak up caause da springs failed on me...how are your springs workin for u?
Bigstring
APEX springs, 40mm Drop, Running ****y Events on the rear due to the pot holes in out roads and killing one of my continentals a few weeks ago and falken's on the front.

It sits almost perfect, as you can see from the pic's, also handling is greatly improved and the twisty road that I drive each morning (27miles) to work is so much more fun, apart for the 100's of pot holes...

The wheels are standard Momo's that came with the car, need a referb but look good as they are.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.