Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Graphics on Celi
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
HrMajestyUK
Not been on in a while but wanted to let you guys see how the vert has changed since I was last here. Now dropped to 50mil, complete with a fin from a gen 7 smile.gif and now fitted with some awesome graphics from Likwid Art.

Just waiting now on an interior trim to be delivered in carbon fibre effect so it's almost ready for show season smile.gif
mmmchocolate
meh, i like some of it, but not all of it. it almost seems like an advertisement car, you know? maybe a little less. either way, its a unique idea!
HrMajestyUK
sadly it's not so unique over here... as we discover on a celica club club stand.. The likwid art phase over here is rather addictive, but I'm glad to report some people have a LOT more lol
SwissFerdi
Not a fan of the spoiler, nor much of the graphics...but the wheels are clean, and I can't say I've seen a silver vert. Nice. thumbsup.gif
yarik83
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I remember the good old days when I put a huge yellow dragon on my black celica. People bashed me for weeks. Then I started going to car meets and got rave reviews.

When it boils down to it... its how you feel about it.

Just make sure that all of your decals color match with the car.
OOBE

Top it off with this bad boy and watch how everybody gets envious of you. HELLA tight. laugh.gif
96stgreendemon
^^^ ha aha what is that fast and the furious? i remember when i was 16 those things were teh sh*t
johnnehh
I like it.. A lot! Almost doesn't even look like decals! Looks kinda like it was factory from Yota!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.