Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i cant find a fuel pump sending unit
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
nintyfourcelicaman
my fuel pump ssending unit that is on top of the gas tank is rusted and the lines are leaking...and i cant find one for a 1994 anywhere.... i just bought a new fuel pump but the sending unit that bolts to the tank is shot!!! any help is appreciated!! thanks
hurley97
Order it new from the dealer. I think they are like $36 or something like that.
nintyfourcelicaman
thanks i would of thought that the dealership would be expensive like over 100 or something...i will check tomorrow morning thanks again
nintyfourcelicaman
Ok so the dealer wants 155.00 for the sending unit!!! I don't want to spend that much...guys I need ur help anyone know where I can buy it cheaper?? My car is a 94 GT thanks in advance...
Culpable04
toyota world has it for 117

this is the part number
hurley97
Thats the electronic part with the float and everything under the bracket. You said the lines are leaking, the lines are part of the fuel pump bracket...

You are looking for #21 in the picture, correct?

I can get the part number from my receipts if you really need me to.
Conicelli wants $68.61 for it. I'm pretty sure I got mine for a lot cheaper but I guess that price went up.
Culpable04
if that number 21 is what you need, that's called fuel pump bracket, and there are 2 part numbers for it

23206-74720
77203-20190

they are both for the same part so just use one of them when ordering, toyotaworld has it for 70 dollars.

nintyfourcelicaman
Thank you for the help guys I returned the sending unit n got the bracket... I really appreciate ur help!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.