Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: headers
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
d3ath2009
will headers made for a corolla with the 7afe fit on an st with the 7afe? if not, why?
96stgreendemon
please search and yes they will fit but the pipe will have to be extended about 6 inches
d3ath2009
i did search and all i found was ppl saying it wouldnt fit, while others said it would... the one im looking at has a downpipe and felxpipe with it, so i dont think its gonna require extension
HectortheRican
No such thing as headers made for the Corolla 7AFE fitting on the Celica 7AFE w/o mod
HectortheRican
QUOTE (d3ath2009 @ Jun 2, 2010 - 8:48 PM) *

Yes, it will fit our motor, as far as bolting it to the block. The downpipe still needs to be extending about 6 inches.
trdproven
as long as it is the same motor and compatible, and has clearance to mount it will fit on the manifold side but from there you will have to figure out where you need to connect it back to your exhaust. alignment, angle, etc etc is there difference of the header connecting.
k-weaver
QUOTE (d3ath2009 @ Jun 3, 2010 - 12:11 AM) *
will headers made for a corolla with the 7afe fit on an st with the 7afe? if not, why?

Correction..."header" not "headers"
HectortheRican
QUOTE (k-weaver @ Jun 3, 2010 - 4:24 PM) *
QUOTE (d3ath2009 @ Jun 3, 2010 - 12:11 AM) *

Correction..."header" not "headers"

Lol, someone's in a trolling mood. Haha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.