Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3sge beams coversion soon and need some help
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
ST-204R
does the beams engine have the same engine mountsas a normal 3sge??

what about the clutch??

if i get a half cut is it possible to a 5sfe wirring for most electrics?? i understand not all are guna be the same

any problems im going to run into

also im going to do afull rebuild of the engine even acid bath the block so ive got a completly new engine, are there any mops out there that do a rebuild kit? an also kit dont no much about the beams, anyone do a stroker kit???

and if i were to ever want more power turbo or super charge?? not that i want to change something thats already pretty bloody awesome just want something a lil different. to stick it to the supra nuts. only wanna run 7 maybe 8 psi just enough to give it just a lil more kick.

would it be worth looking into a gt4 box for a awd beams??

i no some of the thing ive ask cost a bit of money and time but at the end of the day im quiet happy to spend both for something i can say ive built my self smile.gif

cheer i would really appriate anyones help
nics
have you tried searching? there are some people that did the swap.
Batman722
QUOTE (ST-204R @ Jun 7, 2010 - 6:28 AM) *
does the beams engine have the same engine mountsas a normal 3sge??
yes.
what about the clutch??
you can order all the clutch parts from toyota.
if i get a half cut is it possible to a 5sfe wirring for most electrics?? i understand not all are guna be the same
you use the wiring harness from the Beam engine and just change a few wires.
any problems im going to run into
you will never have any problems, you will never need to open your hood again, no one ever has any problems hahah just kidding !
also im going to do afull rebuild of the engine even acid bath the block so ive got a completly new engine, are there any mops out there that do a rebuild kit? an also kit dont no much about the beams, anyone do a stroker kit???

and if i were to ever want more power turbo or super charge?? not that i want to change something thats already pretty bloody awesome just want something a lil different. to stick it to the supra nuts. only wanna run 7 maybe 8 psi just enough to give it just a lil more kick.
why not just swap in a ST205 3sgte instead of a Beams ?
would it be worth looking into a gt4 box for a awd beams??
no. If you want awd buy a GT-Four. If you want more power than the Beams can give you, swap in a ST205 3sgte.

i no some of the thing ive ask cost a bit of money and time but at the end of the day im quiet happy to spend both for something i can say ive built my self smile.gif

cheer i would really appriate anyones help

also, read this post
http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=69989
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.