Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: CF Door Card Insert
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Buying/Selling
WORK4POOP
For Sale: Carbon Fiber door card inserts. These are made out of genuine 2x2 twill Carbon Fiber. They are thin covers for the 6th gen door card. They are non-evasive and can easily be installed with double-sided tape. They are an awesome upgrade for anyone with ripped, faded, or just plain boring doors.
Prices including shipping: $85 within U.S. 48
$90 Cali customers(sales tax)
$105 international (most countries)

Feel free to ask questions and PM for purchase details.
Thanks!

SwissFerdi
How exactly do these mount, double-sided tape?
WORK4POOP
QUOTE (SwissFerdi @ Jun 19, 2010 - 10:25 PM) *

They can be installed with double-stick tape or spray adhesive.
Johnnyny
QUOTE (WORK4POOP @ Jun 20, 2010 - 2:14 PM) *
QUOTE (SwissFerdi @ Jun 19, 2010 - 10:25 PM) *

They can be installed with double-stick tape or spray adhesive.

looks good but idk how i feel about the mounting but ive never used double sided tape or dat spray adhesive...
Remy
Those look sooooo nice and they match our interior too, spray adhesive is what toyota used to stick it on from factory.
WORK4POOP
bumpity bump
Driveby
These look really good, not sure how well the double sided tape would work as Id like to have them as a non-permanent fixture.
WORK4POOP
For non permanent installation, double sided tape is more than sufficient to hold in place as they are ultra-light--remember these are carbon fiber.
Cuts_the_Pilot
they look nuts, your supposed to put it over your factory cloth or leather yeah? so your not saving any weight your infact adding weight.

you should do whole door cards.
kevinkoda
QUOTE (Cuts_the_Pilot @ Jul 1, 2010 - 3:58 AM) *
they look nuts, your supposed to put it over your factory cloth or leather yeah? so your not saving any weight your infact adding weight.

he never said it would save weight..."awesome upgrade for anyone with ripped, faded, or just plain boring doors. "
Johnnyny

somebody should be brave enough to cut the door card and replace with his product.
whole door cards would be neat idk maybe cf overkill but would anyone really buy them ppl are kinda cheap or just plain broke
upscaleauto
Just double checking that those prices include shipping, hence the different prices for US and International?
JuMPiiN
Could you do like the top have of the door.. It's a odd request I know but right behind my handle it's sun wrinkled horribly bad and I absolutely hate it.
sincerelyseb
QUOTE (Johnnyny @ Jul 1, 2010 - 3:03 PM) *

somebody should be brave enough to cut the door card and replace with his product.
whole door cards would be neat idk maybe cf overkill but would anyone really buy them ppl are kinda cheap or just plain broke

cf is classy, you cant have overkill

WORK4POOP, what would a whole door cost?

WORK4POOP

An entire door card or door would cost more than anyone on this site would be willing to pay. Unfortunately it is not worth the effort to make the tooling and produce an entire door card for the celica.
Cuts_the_Pilot
i like the look of it, if you could prehaps take out the material (or in the case of aussie gtfours leather) without wrecking the door card then it would be ideal.

Im aware of what the description said i was just stating.
navseal345
So this is both left and right hand sides for $85? So what if it doesn't fit properly? I might be thinking on getting a set.
WORK4POOP
QUOTE (Cuts_the_Pilot @ Jul 3, 2010 - 4:48 AM) *
i like the look of it, if you could prehaps take out the material (or in the case of aussie gtfours leather) without wrecking the door card then it would be ideal.

Im aware of what the description said i was just stating.

What do the aussie cards look like? How much different are they from the U.S. cards?

Navyseal345: yes the cost is for the pair. It will fit the celica door card no problem.
navseal345
Ok folks finally got 'em in. I decided to use headliner/ carpet adhesive instead of double sided tape, due to the fact that it holds better.

Driver side...

Passenger side...
block
i see the fitment isn't as well?
navseal345
QUOTE (block @ Aug 4, 2010 - 7:33 PM) *
i see the fitment isn't as well?

I think the fitment could have been better but my door panels, the drivers side, was ruined by one of the previous owners, but I think I might mask off the area where you see the tan/ panel a spray it black. Maybe use tape first to test fit, then spray adhesive, and hold it there for awhile. Also see if WORK4POOP can make the cards a little bigger so you can trim them to fit.
k-weaver
These still for sale?
RisingSun1
ill buy a set
Bimbo
they look good.
BonzaiCelica
good to have another option. I still like vincents a tad bit more. Maybe because the carbon look of these is a bit shiney for my taste.
CoolZeen
anybody know how to get in contact with work4poop .if he still alive?
CoolZeen
QUOTE (CoolZeen @ Feb 1, 2022 - 2:09 PM) *

never mind : I found his website and phone#
Gumpjr23
QUOTE (CoolZeen @ Feb 1, 2022 - 3:17 PM) *
QUOTE (CoolZeen @ Feb 1, 2022 - 2:09 PM) *

never mind : I found his website and phone#

Link?
CoolZeen
stattcomposites.com
5273 N.commerce Ave
unit #8
moorpark , Ca 93021
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.