Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 7A-FE - Where's My Distributor?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
Espo
Exactly as the title says. I have a can of Engine Clean I want to use to clean out my engine bay and it says to cover the carburetor (which we obviously don't have on an ST) and distributor/distributor air inlet with foil. Obviously I don't want to destroy my distributor so...yeah, can anyone explain or show where it is?
SwissFerdi
It's to the right of the valve cover, with the wires sticking out. Let me find a pic.
Espo
The spark plug wires you mean?
SwissFerdi
Yes sir.
Johnnyny
QUOTE (SwissFerdi @ Jun 29, 2010 - 3:05 PM) *
Yes sir.

i had nightmare with the distributor overheat and kill the engine in the worst places posible
SwissFerdi
Distributor (terribly) circled.

Johnnyny
QUOTE (SwissFerdi @ Jun 29, 2010 - 3:10 PM) *
Distributor (terribly) circled.

is that ur engine ferd?
SwissFerdi
Yup. Not as squeaky clean anymore, that was right after I got it.
Johnnyny
damn dat looks good
zonz540
Cant say ive ever seen a 7A-FE look that good... Even after a can or two of engine bright...
Kudos Ferdi
95celicastLSR
QUOTE (zonz540 @ Jun 30, 2010 - 6:55 AM) *
Cant say ive ever seen a 7A-FE look that good... Even after a can or two of engine bright...
Kudos Ferdi

lol must have not seen my engine pic look at my profile and u will never guess it has 250,000 miles lol but ferdi looks good though most 7afe look really bad
Espo
Excellent. Thanks Ferdi!
SwissFerdi
No problem, and thanks guys. smile.gif

When I get back to my car, I'll probably give the engine bay a real good cleaning, it's a little dirtier than pictured.
stephen_lee
clean.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.