Taken from the GB going on in the CC.

Changing the rad was a relief as nearly (and I'm not gonna say it was perfect) everything fitted really well and I had no complications. There was very minor things like lining up the fans to screw in off by 1 or 2 mm's but that wasnt even a problem and will be noted in production.

So after ripping out the old rad, the fans, pipes and sensors was re transplanted to the Alu rad.
As you can see everything fitted perfectly well.

Then when fitting it I was so impressed. It was tight but it dropped in very nicely.

As you can see in the pictures above I used te origional fans which came with my car.
Yes It still cleared everything in my engine bay.

The Turbo has about less then 1 CM of space which was fine. Notice I have the RT-P sports cat on and it has about 1 mm of spacing even after my heat wrap padding.
Rad top brackets fitted using OEM fittings and RT-P Cooling pannel fitted with no problems what so ever.
It was so nice to know everything came together so nicely and I didnt have to faff about. The job too less then 1 hour to do and the car runs perfectly fine wit no leaks.

So compring out radiators with other brands.
-No slimmer fans neded
-No messing about needed
-All mounts and plugs fit just as good as OEM
-RT-P cat has no clearing issues
-RT-P Cooling pannel designed for larger rad works
-RT-P Alu rad is F'ing sexy!

One last thing.
We will be offering these rads with an uprated cap from stock 0.9 to 1.1 for free as I another supplier of mine in chana was making them which fitted perfectly.